In a similar vein

I must now refrain

from casting a vote

in my pm was wrote

Killed on the spot, if rhyme I do not!

Amazing. :D

I'd be willing to go for @Aqu1la / @Aqui1a

Vote : Aquila

Question to the legions of people who didn't receive a PM - should you have?

My PM didn't really give me any information at all. It was ambiguous about what happened although I'm pretty sure my power didn't work after reading it a few times. Doesn't matter really, but I'm not sure if it was my own fault or whether it was because of the person I targeted.

And seeing as I feel like the question is imminent (not sure why, I just feel like it might be) I am not Klonk either.

Also, I know it's weird but I'm already excited about this mafia! I think it's the full discussion and amount of people playing again but I love maff games so I'm really glad its back in full flow and everyone is playing again!

Well, I think we gave him enough time. On the other hand, remind me, are we voting for him on the basis that he's hideous? Because I'm pretty sure that royalty/nobility isn't necessarily good-looking.

When I targeted him I got roleblocked and I assume my power didn't work either. Don't know if anything happened to Zell, who Aqui1a targeted.

sorry, meant to say voteblocked.

When I targeted him I got roleblocked and I assume my power didn't work either. Don't know if anything happened to Zell, who Aqui1a targeted.

Yeah, but he voteblocked you because he's hideous, right? And it doesn't sound very useful for a mafia member to voteblock people unintentionally.

Still, Zell said aqui1a made him vomit, but not much else. I suppose it could be a clue that Zell's speech is somehow impeded (which is definitely a mafia power) and he can't tell us about it...

You know, if aqui1a doesn't come on for the next few hours to explain/defend himself, I'm voting for him.

The fact is, I'm a neutral character.. and my win condition is to find three mafia members and 'petrify' them during the night. According to my PM, it prevents them from voting during the day time, so I thought that would be a great way to single out the mafia. My name is Kronk... GRARARAAHGHGBHKAGASPLHH.

ffs Klonk lol

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!