N-Europe

Modern cartoons!

Coolness Bears

Will my kids like the new My Little Pony stuff (5 & 2)? I'm kinda intrigued by it.

It has gained a large and dedicated fanbase, especially among 20-30 year old guys, but I don't actually know how popular it is with kids. :heh: Two years old might be a tad young, I think, but I'd say it's worth a shot. It really is a great show. :)

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

First of all... LOVE LOVE LOVE the name / avatar. I love Jethro :D

... actually thats really all I have to say. The most modern cartoon I watch is Whats New Scooby Doo!!

Who would have guessed :p

I caught The Avengers last night, and now actually. It's pretty decent, feel like a kid again. Used to love fox kids with X-men and Hulk on later on in the night.

It seems that to be considered good by our generation nowadays, a kid's cartoon has to be slightly edgy and crandom (comically random). Adventure Time is solid, but it isn't something I can watch in massive quantities as it gets a little samey too soon. As a weekly watch it's probably the best thing I've seen in years though.

New Thundercats looked good from what I saw of it. One thing most new kids shows have that ours didn't are insanely high production values.

Why do all my posts have the winking icon..?

It seems that to be considered good by our generation nowadays, a kid's cartoon has to be slightly edgy and crandom (comically random). Adventure Time is solid, but it isn't something I can watch in massive quantities as it gets a little samey too soon. As a weekly watch it's probably the best thing I've seen in years though.

New Thundercats looked good from what I saw of it. One thing most new kids shows have that ours didn't are insanely high production values.

Why do all my posts have the winking icon..?

Tried My Little Pony?

Modern cartoons... You mean like... Johnny Quest and... Um... BotsMaster?

They weren't very good at all.

It has gained a large and dedicated fanbase, especially among 20-30 year old gays, but I don't actually know how popular it is with kids. :heh: Two years old might be a tad young, I think, but I'd say it's worth a shot. It really is a great show. :)

Fixed that.

It has gained a large and dedicated fanbase, especially among 20-30 year old guys, but I don't actually know how popular it is with kids. :heh: Two years old might be a tad young, I think, but I'd say it's worth a shot. It really is a great show. :)

Opinion of a 5 year old: