NEurope
Paj!

X-Men Mafia II Game Thread

=x-men mafia game two=

SPACE

THE SHI'AR TRANSPORT SHIP THAT WON'T RESPOND TO HAILS FROM EARTH AND IS HEADING STRAIGHT TOWARDS OUR ATMOSPHERE

kralskrulls11.jpg

"So why this, why now? I still don't understand."

"Your job isn't to understand. I've explained already. A child walked past me and I was suddenly made aware of my own immateriality, the complete fabrication of the universe. From his back-pack spilled drawings. They tumbled endlessly, caught in the wind. Hundreds must have passed me by but I saw several...crude, yes, but something spiritual, beautiful, psychotic and cosmically aware was present in the marks. He is clearly a mutant of unimaginable powers for reality warping and now I am aware of this I can feel the malevolence of his latent mutant power come to vivid life clawing me back into non-existence and darkness the likes of which I cannot fathom yes yes. .. . We must drive this ship into the earth to destroy this god of a child from unravelling reality itself."

"...how does that make any sense?"

"It came to me in a dream and I don't need to sleep nor do I recall ever sleeping. So it must be of import."

"Why are we helping you destroy planet earth? That doesn't seem beneficial to my plans in the long-run. I.e no house in the south of France, no X-Men heads personally delivered to me on a platter ..."

"I believe the child is writing you into the story, so to speak. Soon all who I saw in the drawings will arrive too. Be prepared. Though we are now completely aware of our lack of credibility or control over anything we have previously done, we must take control of the primal energy that is certainty/lack thereof and harness it as we delve into the heart of the planet and destory the beast!"

"...I'm starting to wish I had better friends to be on a team with."

"Ngh. I feel..they're here now."

THE BACK CARGO ENTRANCE TO THE SHIP

A SMALL SHUTTLE LANDS SILENTLY AND AS THE AIRLOCK CLOSES BEHIND THEM, THE PASSENGERS DISEMBARK

Let's see how they feel when they are made aware of their own fictionality.

HOW DOES IT FEEL

Ah

uh

"What was that?"

I don't. know let's find. out.. let's gø xMen

--

Just try and stop me, fools! The beast must be destroyed! I've seen it! I've seen it!

----------------

Scanning...Found (10)

ReZourceman

Jayseven

heroicjanitor

The Peeps

Diageo

Dannyboy-The-Dane

MadDog

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Marcamillian

Scanning...Unavailable (8)

Nintendohnut

Tales

Chairdriver

Eevilmurray

Rummy

Cube

mr-paul

Jonnas

-----------------

IT'S DAY TIME

Night 1

Night 2

Edited by Paj!

Vote dannyboy

I'm bound to get it right at some point!

Change vote no lynch

Just kidding :)

Majority has been reached. No Lynch.

First Day Ends Now.

First Night Begins Now.

PM me all your actions asap plz.

THE FIRST NIGHT IS OVER

The man had decided to do nothing. Someone touched his face then flew off.

…and right past somebody at hyper-speed, knocking them away violently, despite their diminutive stature. From the end of the hallway, everything was seen, but not what was wanted to be seen..?

The man was recovering from the touch.

--

Spiral…Spiral…Spiral…

--

The woman made her way down the corridor, confident, her heels click-clacking on the floor. Someone watching her decided to leave, but was struck by a strange force. The woman saw her own target, but suddenly felt a strange urge to kill, completely and absolutely, the man whose image had just become emblazoned across her brain. She turned, armour appearing where once there was none, and ran frantically through the ship.

The man, recovered from the disorientating touch, turned around too late, as a blade of unstoppable force rammed it’s way into his body. The woman removed the blade and held Northstar close as he died.

His body motionless on the floor, blood pooling, the woman’s urges subsided immediately, and she wondered what had happened here.

Nintendohnut is dead. He was Northstar. He was an X-Man.

northstar-1.jpg

northstar.jpg

--

Scanning...Found (17)

ReZourceman

Jayseven

heroicjanitor

The Peeps

Chairdriver

Cube

mr-paul

Tales

Jonnas

Diageo

Dannyboy-The-Dane

MadDog

Ellmeister

Rummy

Esequiel

Marcamillian

Eevilmurray

Scanning...Unavailable (1)

Nintendohnut

-Majority is 9-

SECOND DAY BEGINS NOW

Nintendohnut had a bad night. I don't have much to add. I was roleblocked or something.

It looks that way. Who is Spiral?

It could be Spiral...

She apparently attacked the X-Men on a few occasions.

This is Spiral

76920-46354-spiral_large.jpg

She's a supervillainess, apparently. You think this translates into being mafia in this game?

Nintendohnut had a bad night. I don't have much to add. I was roleblocked or something.

Dying definitely isn't the most handy of things.

This is Spiral

76920-46354-spiral_large.jpg

She's a supervillainess, apparently. You think this translates into being mafia in this game?

Isn't she something to do with Mojo, also? Pretty sure she's definitely an enemy of the x-men, but it seems last night's killer was a lady that was controlled by someone else, possibly a psychopath.

And by which I mean a telepath -.-

Dying definitely isn't the most handy of things.

This is X-Men. Death doesn't seem to be that much of a problem.

Yeah could be. Can anyone take a guess at her power? Her name appearing three times makes me think of some sort of nightmare type thing. Roleblock maybe?

Everything was seen but not what was wanted to be seen. Surely everything being seen would include what was wanted to be seen :p