Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

Aneres11

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was original done back in 2005 but only wasn't made available until this year with the latest "best of" compilation last month. Fans of Top Gear might recognise it as it was used in one of the episodes recently.

This was recently put up by the band as part of the efforts to promote their forthcoming album. If you like it, please look them up as they need all the help they can get... yet they deserve much more than that. The song isn't technically finished but it sounds pretty darn good as it is.

This song makes me feel like a beautiful black woman who knows how to get what she wants in relationships and life.

Better than the Young Money original, fakt.

110% agreed. I didn't really like Bedrock purely because a lot of the lyrics were some of the shittiest lyrics I've ever heard and the fact that I hate Lil Wayne as a rapper doesn't help either but Rasheeda makes the song awesome.

I also agree with what you said about Taylor Swift. Right now, my songs are surprisingly...

...and unsurpisingly...

This is the song I would want played at my funeral. It's so haunting, so moving and so beautiful. I get chills running down my spine and it has me on the verge of tears every time I hear it.

^ Speak Now is one of my albums of 2010. I absolutely love it. Haters to the left.

Enchanted, Haunted, Better Than Revenge, Mine, Story of Us... <3

*would thank but all out*

Yeah I love the whole album, it's just beautiful. Enchanted is just...enchanting...:hug:

It is epic. (And I don't like using that word)

I have a thing for overlapping vocals singing different things so when the 'Please don't be in love...' bits are underneath the big finale of the song it completes me.

Also the title track and Dear John are faves of mine. My least played is Never Grow Up and Innocent, but I've come to appreciate them more now.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I'm so in love with her. She's so ridiculously British. Beat of My Drum was such a pleasure, and this just cements my love for her music. The full version is out there, but YouTube keeps deleting it.

I cannot stand David Guetta, and yet somehow this manages to sound stunning.

Edited by Slaggis

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!