N-Europe

Fast Food

ReZourceman

I hate extra light mayo!! It just tastes soooo wrong :-(

I hate mayo!! It just tastes soooo wrong :-(

Srsly... I can't be the only one who thinks that it ruins perfectly good meals plus there are far, far superior condiments available Imo.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate mayo!! It just tastes soooo wrong :-(

Srsly... I can't be the only one who thinks that it ruins perfectly good meals plus there are far, far superior condiments available Imo.

I don't understand it much myself. I used to be convinced I didn't like it(except for mixing ketchup with for makeshift sauce) but recently I've had to buy sandwiches from shops and they always have mayo in them and I'm sort of growing to like it(in small amounts) but I still don't entirely understand it.

Just had a Dominos Full House pizza. Bit of everything, beef, sausage, pineapple, sweetcorn, peppers.

Was good. Especially for £7 for a large one due to a promotion. Though I can't believe they (and Pizza Hut) get away with charging £16 normally

Pepperoni Passion is £16.99.

Its simply unbelievable. I looked at the U.S.'s prices the other day and its like $10 for bigger pizza, more cheese, more sauce, more toppings etc.

I mean....£17 for a small piece of bread (choose thin crust and it is LITERALLY a cracker) a spoonful of sauce, handful of cheese and 20 slices of pepperoni. Wow. It is SERIOUSLY a mind blowing price. Mind. Blowing.

Loving the mayo hate in here.

I do not like it either.

Well, I can stand it, but I much prefer things without it.

Chicken Legend with Salsa is the best.

Subway Melt.

Bacon Double Cheeseburger.

CHICKEN LOTS AND LOTS OF CHICKEN.

And burritos from Chilangos. My favourite thing in the world.

I never liked sauces [there's reasons but I cannae be arsed] but I like a small amount of mayonnaise with chips. NEVER poured on. Just there at the side. I don't mind it since it doesn't actually take away from the taste of what you eat unlike that DISGUSTING STUFF TOMATO KETCHUP.

Ew. [/N.Minaj]

Never understood the big love for franchise pizzas. They are ALWAYS ridiculously overpriced. Local pizza chains nearly always do things bigger and cheaper - usually have great collection prices (BOGOF!). May have to do a bit of exploring to find the best pizza place, but once you do you're sorted :)

(clearly we can disregard mr-paul's opinion as he dislikes all of that stuff - and ReZ's too because - well, it's rez's opinion :P He doesn't like red onions!!)

Never understood the big love for franchise pizzas. They are ALWAYS ridiculously overpriced. Local pizza chains nearly always do things bigger and cheaper - usually have great collection prices (BOGOF!). May have to do a bit of exploring to find the best pizza place, but once you do you're sorted :)

(clearly we can disregard mr-paul's opinion as he dislikes all of that stuff - and ReZ's too because - well, it's rez's opinion :P He doesn't like red onions!!)

But Dominoes pizza is like so tasty! (although very overpriced, BOGOF tuesday helps ease that pain though!, well thats if you have someone to eat with. There website does various discount offers as well)

Although there is other places in my area that do very nice pizzas! ASDA's own pizzas that you get at the pizza counter and choose what you want on are a good cheap alternative!

One of the best pizzas i have tasted from a fast food place is probably in Harrogate when i have been round Adams house, that pizza was just amazingly tasty!

Basically i just love pizzas.

Edited by Mike1988uk