NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

There are plenty of other possibilities. Someone could have messed with my power, Rez could be lying, wildly outside chance that Rez's character is fragile or something. But he won't answer my simple question so he could also be feigning it to get me lynched in accordance with other evidence that he doesn't expect everyone to believe. In any case you can't rely on the post restriction because he won't answer my damn question.

I was trying to force him to vote a certain number of times in the day. Depending on who I target the amount of posts per day is different, and I don't know the formula. I targeted Rez to get a higher limit( since he posts a lot). I was roleblocked yesterday, but had targeted Dyson to get the other extreme.

I slightly think I might begin to almost get what you're talking about.

Majority is 11

9 - heroicjanitor - (Cube, ReZourceman, The Peeps, Diageo, Yvonne, Esequiel, Shorty, Nintendohnut, jayseven)

I was so ready to vote for heroic, but ReZ is acting a bit strange, and now I'm beginning to get wary ... I have a bad feeling that there's something else going on that we're not seeing ... or I could just be completely paranoid. I'm still a bit worn out from the trip home yesterday. :heh:

With 9 votes on hero already I'm going to let the discussion go on for a bit longer before making up my mind.

Remove vote

I'm not voting until you start answering my questions. At the moment you're being weird, and I'm actually starting to suspect that you are being comtrolled/having your votes forced and being forced to tell people heroic is evil.

I would stress v strongly that this doesn't confirrm anythingm about heroic at all - if I'm right about Rez, it doesn't mean that heroic is good just because he's being made to look evil - it could just as easily be a Mafia power being used to clear one of their own as one the to make a townie look evil.

I played prequel, quarter-life.

I'm 100% certain heroicjanitor mafia.

Change vote : Nintendohnut

Change vote : heroicjanitor

The "100% certain" thing sounds...off. Not sure why but it just seems really iffy.

ReZ, is there anything other than the word limit restricting what you can or cannot say? With five words you could jumble some kind of explanation.

This is very weird... I get the feeling ReZ is not allowed to answer questions or something?

Or he's just trying to ignore them all for some reason, which is just making him look suspicious. =P

Not going to vote for heroicjanitor right now, though I'm a bit wary about him now. Not sure what's going on with the post limiting stuff to be honest (he says it doesn't fit with his role but then when he explains it, it does? I'm confused!).

stuff that

remove vote

tomorrow there better be some answers.

I'm really sorry everyone, was at work from morning to night yesterday, then had no internet at all when I got home. Should be fixed tonight when I get back. I'm looking forward to catching up!

Majority is 11

7 - heroicjanitor - (Cube, The Peeps, Diageo, Esequiel, Shorty, jayseven, ReZourceman)