NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

I protected myself last night, I'm sure someone will have checked me out and will be able to back me up. Great attempt by the mafia though :)

I don't have much to add (except that I can identify another person to a description in the write-up).

Can someone fill me in on the Esequiel situation? I skimmed over that part of the day.

I protected myself last night, I'm sure someone will have checked me out and will be able to back me up. Great attempt by the mafia though :)

What do you mean great attempt? Did something happen to you?

The suited men cheering the up sound like Elite Beat Agents to me. The rest are mostly obvious :heh:

The rest are mostly obvious :heh:

Such as "pilot", "green character", "pilot", "ash-white character", "green wearing woman", "blue character", etc?

Such as "pilot", "green character", "pilot", "ash-white character", "green wearing woman", "blue character", etc?

Ok half of the rest are obvious :p Is anyone blue except Sonic? Blocky character is Resetti I think. The wolf and engineer are link and Isaac.

The cheering suits have to be the Elite Beat Agents. The wolf could be Link, but is more likely to be the Okami wolf IMO. Blocky character digging a whole is obviously the Minecraft guy. The pilot and the hat-wearing character could be anyone, really. Does anyone know of an ash-white character? It seems like a curious describing feature.

Green-wearing woman ... Farore, perhaps? The armoured character could be Samus, but is called "him", so Master Chief? Or are we talking a more traditional fantasy-based armour? The male flexible character I have no idea about. Blue-eyed young woman reminds me of Rosalina, but I'm not sure if she'd be called "young". Blue character could be Sonic (or a blue Yoshi :heh:).

Heroicjanitor targeted ReZ last night.

What did you do to ReZ, heroic?

The Peeps, was Heroic the only one to target Rez, or were you tracking heroic?

Heroic, what is your power?

some suited men cheered them up. wat could this be?

i men more along the lines of - what the hell kind of ability is it to cheer someone up?

Well unless ReZ is lying, which would be incredibly risky.

Vote: HeroicJanitor

i men more along the lines of - what the hell kind of ability is it to cheer someone up?

One possibility is giving someone an enhanced power/ability to target twice.

I'd like to see what heroic has to say, but

vote heroic for now, he's got some explaining to do

Not too fast. Nintendohnut had a similar word-count affecting post (although it was a minimum limit, not maximum) and he was good.

Yeah but forcing people to talk seems more townish while forcing people to clam up sounds mafia-ish.

Rez, are you allowed only 5 words per post or per day?

Restricting someone to 5 posts per day is not a townie move.

*5 words per post

Restricting someone to 5 posts per day is not a townie move.

I thought it was 5 words per post and not 5 posts per day.

It is, I made a mistake when typing :p

It's still not something I'd expect a townie to do.

Looking at the write-up:

The Wolf is confused and the Ash-White character did something to the Hat-wearing man (but the hat-man still completed his target).

ReZ, are you the wolf?