NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

Take it easy? Remember Paj Esequiel?

did anyone investigate dazz or Ese?

I'll take silence as all good so I'm not forcing anyone to come forward.

What did you do again Ese? And what did you do tonight?

Well unless ReZ is lying, which would be incredibly risky.

Vote: HeroicJanitor

Though I wouldn't put it past him to pull such a move, actually ...

I do want to hear herojan's own explanation for this, but it doesn't look good for him.

Not too fast. Nintendohnut had a similar word-count affecting post (although it was a minimum limit, not maximum) and he was good.

Yeah but forcing people to talk seems more townish while forcing people to clam up sounds mafia-ish.

Rez, are you allowed only 5 words per post or per day?

100 percent certain heroicjanitor mafia.

Are you just certain because you don't think a townie would have this power?

Did you get a PM?

If you did, was it worded in a way that implies the person who targeted you is evil?

yes or no :p

I was redirected last night, not sure whether it was by Rummy before he died or if we have another.

Also - while I know I had a post limiting/ forcing role in one game, I could specify who could post and how many words. I used that to increase discussion as that's usually something the mafia doesn't like. Limiting someone to five words a post.

We have lots of pressure votes on now. I'll wait to hear what heroic says then vote depending on whether he can explain himself. I don't want to e caught in a mafia lynch train that ends in a townie dying without a chance to answer. That said, I very seriously doubt heroic is good, or that he'll be able to explain this one away.

Hmmz, from the write-up, there seems to be a powerbooster (at least that's what I’m going to assume), and I reckon Esequiel is the minecraft guy (I’m not asking for comments though Ese).

The main thing here is the thing with ReZ and hero. Dunno quite what to make of it, but I doubt ReZ would pull a stunt like that (like chair would) (or has he in the past? Can’t remember). Anyway, I’m inclined to follow his lead for now, weren’t it for the fact I’m top lazy to count. MadDog?

Normal 100%, not Esequiel 100%.

All you knew is that you had a word limit, and only found out Heroic did it because of The Peeps. There is no way you can know 100% he is mafia, especially since you're relying on other people's info.

Now clearly it's not looking good for heroic, but it's obviously not 100%.

Are you going to give us another reason besides the fact you can only post 5 words, or are you just going to keep screaming the same thing over and over again.

Answer the The Peep's questions, easy as yes or no.

We need to know whether Rez received a PM, and what it said. Best way is posting yes or no questions which we need him to respond to. Then we can be as sure as Rez and we're only waiting for heroic's explanation (if he has one)

We need to know whether Rez received a PM, and what it said. Best way is posting yes or no questions which we need him to respond to. Then we can be as sure as Rez and we're only waiting for heroic's explanation (if he has one)

That's a good idea. I'll ask a simple yes or no question.

ReZ, did the PM paint HeroJan in a bad light?

He's saying 100%, he knows how risky that would be if he was lying, vote: heroicjanitor

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck ReZ. Just say yes or no.

Cube asked if you were the wolf. The Peeps asked a few questions two. I asked one. You're acting weird.

5 Words restricted. Vote only.

Very strange because this isn't what I do. Rez check your pm, this could be a massive misunderstanding. Were you forced to post at least 5 times today?

Okay heroic, so who are you and what is your power? You're at the point where people are voting for you, so it's time to role claim.

Seeing as we're so far from majority I'll happily add a pressure a vote:

Vote: heroicjanitor

Nice. I'll sit and wait it out for Rez's response. At this stage you are pressuring someone with a reason that could fall apart at the seams when Rez responds, so I'll take my chances.