NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

Okay Rez. Quote this post and answer the following questions with a yes or no:

Did you receive a PM last night?

If yes, did it tell you that heroic targeted you?

Or did it tell you that ONLY one person targeted you?

Did you know that heroic was evil from your PM (if you got one) or because of information revealed by other players during this day phase?

Thanks - this will help clear things up a lot :)

G-man powers include - teleportation, Time travel/control, mind control, bullet proof suit, suitcase with sandwiches, and weird speech patterns

oh and is totally mysterious and could be on any and or all sides of this conflict

so does that narrow anything down?

Yes or no

You targeted heroic last night and were told you targeted a mafia member?

Or you were told that you were only targeted by one person and that they were mafia?

More importantly, why aren't you doing what I asked and quoting my post with yes/no answers?

Vote: heroicjanitor yes, what did you do?

Vote : heroicjanitor

Vote: heroicjanitor

He was the only one to target ReZ

Well unless ReZ is lying, which would be incredibly risky.

Vote: HeroicJanitor

I'd like to see what heroic has to say, but

vote heroic for now, he's got some explaining to do

Vote heroic then

He's saying 100%, he knows how risky that would be if he was lying, vote: heroicjanitor

Okay heroic, so who are you and what is your power? You're at the point where people are voting for you, so it's time to role claim.

Seeing as we're so far from majority I'll happily add a pressure a vote:

Vote: heroicjanitor

Quoted below posts.

G-man powers include - teleportation, Time travel/control, mind control, bullet proof suit, suitcase with sandwiches, and weird speech patterns

oh and is totally mysterious and could be on any and or all sides of this conflict

so does that narrow anything down?

man, I should have picked gman in retrospect....

the reason I'm thinking gman is because of that bit in hl2 where he makes alyx pass on a message:

"prepare for unforeseen consequences"

but then that was only 4 words so maybe I'm talking crap. He would fit the writeup nicely though.

Also do you have to post exactly 5 words?

MadDog didn't specify that.

**MadDog didn't specify restriction.

that's 8 words because of automerge. Maddog, what happens now?

I'm not sure what you mean by "quoted posts below", and why aren't you just answering questions?

Exactly, that's a rule break right there.

You really need to get over this little lovers spat and focus more on the game than on lolling at how Rez is getting punished and not trusting him based on it.

You really need to get over this little lovers spat and focus more on the game than on lolling at how Rez is getting punished and not trusting him based on it.

TBH, I don't trust any accusations and stuff between Diageo and ReZ. They'll probably both try to kill each other even if they were both in the mafia.

I'm not sure what you mean by "quoted posts below", and why aren't you just answering questions?

I'm more than focused. It's ReZ that won't answer any questions and keeps repeating the same stuff over and over again.

He's acting extremely weird.

Well it is consistent with speech restriction. I'm wondering whether its worth waiting until tomorrow to probe him more, less chance for excuses there. Though his behaviour is worrying me re:heroic, heroic is still our best lead right now, and I don't want to end the day without a lynch, but I feel like I'm missing something.

Tonight we're gonna need to use protectors carefully (no need to make yourselves known of course). Prime targets for defense are rez and peeps (tracker).

Except for the fact that he seems to be deliberately dodging every question.

That's true. Well I'm making my way home now. I'll see where we are when I get back. I think I'll have a re-read, maybe I can shake some ideas out.

Stupid working late.

It seems that ReZ's PM indicated that a member of the mafia targeted him (extremely unlikely but that is what he says).

I told ReZ (and everyone) that Heroicjanitor targeted him and no one else did, so that is why ReZ is 100%

So either you believe ReZ and therefore heroicjanitor is evil

OR

You just go with facts, ReZ was only targeted by heroicjanitor and he is now restricted to 5 words per post. This does not seem like a townie power, or if it's a more general 'choose how many words/posts for your victim', it's still not how (I'd expect) a townie to use it. Therefore vote heroicjanitor.

But Heroicjanitor claims the power doesn't work like that and Rez is ignoring every single question. Was anyone hit by Hero's power on day 2?

It seems that ReZ's PM indicated that a member of the mafia targeted him (extremely unlikely but that is what he says).

Yes, that bit sounds quite iffy. But I'll just ignore it for now.

ReZ seems to be all 100% because he's been told a mafia targetted him last night, and we know that heroijan targetted him last night. heroijan's limiting postwordthing is quite a mafia -like thing, howerver we have no way of ensuring that was the only person who targetted rez.

however; Vote: heroijan. His earlier "it's blates who everone is" then naming people it blates wasn't (slight hyperbole)... why not?

Haha, voting for that? At least it's not for Rez's stupid evidence that he won't defend :p

Actually reading back I'm confused by a couple of things.

How the hell does Rez get a PM saying "the person who targeted you is mafia"? Is that like, a tracker combined with a rolechecker?

And all of this is based on peeps' claim, which may be true, but I find it a bit strange that no one has yet questioned this information.

For now my vote remains

It's based on ReZ's post limitations and the fact that no one other than heroicjanitor targeted him. Or if you want to believe ReZ, he somehow knew the person that targeted him is mafia.