NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

Why or how does it mean Hero is mafia because Rez was good?

Why or how does it mean Hero is mafia because Rez was good?

I don't think it makes any difference - he's mafia for the same reasons as yesterday.

Would be good to hear from ReZ first, tbh.

...lol

Vote: Heroicjanitor

Because if someone (detective? He never said) says someone is mafia, there is little reason to not follow it up. If said person/detective acts like a lunatic, it only means it is ReZ :heh:

I missed last day, but now I can go back to participating.

Rez was being stupid though, read what he said and know this! I just had a look back on the first write-up and I don't think I failed to target Dazz at all, which leads me to believe it was him who was dragged somewhere with me for a fight today, I'm quite a powerful character so I'd like to know if he is ok. Dazz did anything bad happen to you last night? Or on the first night actually?

Before anyone claims this was why there is no kill, the computer has been the killer every night so don't go blaming me for it. And Rez is dead because he broke the rules somehow so don't look at me.

He said he was 100% certain, he died either way and turned out good. I'm willing to take that bet given his power.

But something weird happened to him that can't be explained by my power, he thought that he could only post 5 words per post which is just wrong. We need to ask Dazz what happened to him on the first night as I am clearly seen targeting him. He didn't give out about it though (like when he was forced to make a certain number of posts in another mafia) so I thought I was roleblocked. Just ask him if anything happened to him, there has to be an explanation for why Rez acted so strangely. Someone must have messed with my power, or put a bad effect on the person Rez targeted himself. It is the only explanation :( Dazz please clear me... Please?

So you're a powerful character, what exactly is it your power does if it's not what he claims it did yesterday? Why are you so keen to defend yourself now that ReZ is too dead to talk but not yesterday when he wasn't?

We do need to hear from Dazz as well. What happens if you're both mafia in cahoots though?

I was kinda hoping Rez could shed some light on what yesterday was all about, but that's not possible. What rule did he break? The 5 word limit?

I was keen to defend myself yesterday, Rez just wouldn't answer ANY of my questions. Have a look at it and see why I gave up on him.

I was kinda hoping Rez could shed some light on what yesterday was all about, but that's not possible. What rule did he break? The 5 word limit?

He didn't post more than five words in any posts. I think he may have died because he failed to get me lynched actually, but don't have conclusive proof.

It's probably the automerged post that got him killed... I find that very harsh though.

Heroic, you said you're Cole McGrath and you're described as being ash-white I think. How exactly is he ash-white? I looked him up and I can't really see it.

There was a roleblock or protect that kept the computer waiting all night last night for nothing, so that explains a lack of kill. I'm not going to ask any protectors/roleblockers to come forward yet though, I still think heroic could be a solid lead given ReZ's powers.

Oh yeah, we shouldn't finish today without killing heroic, for sure. But since we have the luxury of time we should spend a bit of time talking through results etc. I will vote for him tomorrow (as in wednesday).

Anyone want to admit to redirecting me last night? And if not, can you explain why I ended up targeting someone random when I chose you, heroic?

Anyone want to admit to redirecting me last night? And if not, can you explain why I ended up targeting someone random when I chose you, heroic?

I know it's not entirely related, but someone dragged the armoured man and heroic to fight. Or made them target each other. Or something.

Due to that, I was unable to target heroic (but I wasn't redirected).

What am I, Jesus? I can't be responsible for everything that happens. How do you know it was a random person anyway?

It's probably the automerged post that got him killed... I find that very harsh though.

Heroic, you said you're Cole McGrath and you're described as being ash-white I think. How exactly is he ash-white? I looked him up and I can't really see it.

I think it is just to distinguish me from someone else who may be described like that, or maybe not to give it away. There aren't many ways to describe Cole, he is as generic as they come if you don't mention his electrical powers. I doubt it's the automerged post that got him killed, firstly because it would be very harsh as you say, and secondly if Rez thought it had a chance of killing him he'd have been sobbing profusely to get MadDog to change his mind :p

I know it's not entirely related, but someone dragged the armoured man and heroic to fight. Or made them target each other. Or something.

Due to that, I was unable to target heroic (but I wasn't redirected).

An "ex-bandit" did that, sounds like John Marston to me.

Considering Rez is dead I guess no one can tell me, but if anyone know if someone targeted The Peeps that would be greatly appreciated.

Last night or when? And why?

Also don't understand why we aren't going on ReZ's 100% confidence...

I'm not convinced by heroic at the moment. It just doesn't sound right to me, his power and his role.

Putting on my vote for now, until something else shows up or someone can definitely clear heroic.

Vote: heroicjanitor

Last night or when? And why?

Also don't understand why we aren't going on ReZ's 100% confidence...

Last night. Leave it at that.

I believe I forgot something the previous day, although I expected it to have happened even without me..

vote: heroicjanitor

I still don't get what the fuck your power does Heroic. Can you explain that better?

Also, I'm thinking that Heroic could be right, and ReZ died because Heroic didn't.

I pick someone and boost the amount of posts they make. The number of posts they are forced to make apparently depends on how active they usually are. MadDog decides how many they make. <- That bit can't be confusing, the confusing bit is probably just from me trying to figure out how he decides. I picked a low poster first, to see how much he'd have to post, and picked Rez as a high poster, to try and get the extremes. Both times I haven't received anything since 1. Dazz never mentioned how many he had to make on the first day, and 2. Rez went mental and died yesterday.

I pick someone and boost the amount of posts they make. The number of posts they are forced to make apparently depends on how active they usually are. MadDog decides how many they make. <- That bit can't be confusing, the confusing bit is probably just from me trying to figure out how he decides. I picked a low poster first, to see how much he'd have to post, and picked Rez as a high poster, to try and get the extremes. Both times I haven't received anything since 1. Dazz never mentioned how many he had to make on the first day, and 2. Rez went mental and died yesterday.

And how exactly does this relate to you being Cole McGrath? Or the ash-white character?