NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

Maybe the electricity makes them hyperactive?

It's hard to make up roles related to every character. I suspect MadDog took some liberties to get some powers he wanted in this.

And how exactly does this relate to you being Cole McGrath? Or the ash-white character?

Just because you're special enough to get a tailor-made role? I doubt everyone did.

Just because you're special enough to get a tailor-made role? I doubt everyone did.

I meant, how would Cole McGrath force people to speak, not why.

Which means both of my questions are unanswered still.

Your power doesn't make sense.

Why should Maddog decide whether someone is a low or high poster in this game on day1? Nobody posts on day 1. On Day 2 I wouldn't have said Rez posted a particularly large amount.

You are suggesting that your results in this game are based on previous games, and that role right there is plain old broken. Who's to say that Dazz wouldn't make tons of posts anyway? You're basing the 'he's a lot poster' on older games.

Frankly, I just don't believe you power.

I imagine you've already said, but who did you target last night and why aren't they having to do anything in particular?

So you're saying if you target someone who usually posts a lot, you will force them to post a lot... and people who don't post a lot you will force them to not post much?

I agree with Nintendohnut, your power makes no sense.

how many votes are we on? I don't want to end the day early.

I was dragged off to fight Dazz... You are all confused, I have no idea what the criteria is for how much he posts. My power is that I will force someone to make a certain number of posts per day. That is what I have said. I then went on to say I have targeted a low poster and a high poster in an effort to determine what the criteria is, you have to start somewhere.

We're not going anywhere. Lets just Lynch hero already. Ill vote after work tomorrow. Too much work on the phone.

Threaten them probably or supercharge them.

And you still ignore the question of the ash-white character. I can think of someone who is ash-white. I can see him killing someone. I can imagine someone not admitting they chose him.

People, we really should lynch Herojan. There is little reason as to why we shouldn't.

Calm down everyone, don't lynch heroic yet.

Dohnut, you were targeted by Dannyboy. Are you sure you were redirected, and if so, was it Dannboy?

I find him suspiciously quiet.

Hold on, I'm pretty certain that he IS the redirector. Dohnut, what was your power supposed to do?

So Dannyboy is the redirector? Interesting. This deserves some looking into tonight.

==3rd post==

I'll have no internet at home until tomorrow morning, so I won't be on until then. Dohnut, you were definitely redirected last night.

I don't know whether Dannyboy is a town or mafia redirector, but Rummy was good (random redirector), right? So I'll leave this here (pressure etc.) -

Vote: Dannyboy

And you still ignore the question of the ash-white character. I can think of someone who is ash-white. I can see him killing someone. I can imagine someone not admitting they chose him.

Lol, I suppose you are thinking more along the lines of

kratos-mk.jpg

It's not like he has the ashes of his dead family on his skin, rendering him white. Definitely not.

Oh! Creepy

Ok so not gman then...man I wish I played more games.

But Kratos is a protagonist isn't he? Doesn't that technically make him good? And wtf with the power?

==3rd post==

I'll have no internet at home until tomorrow morning, so I won't be on until then. Dohnut, you were definitely redirected last night.

I don't know whether Dannyboy is a town or mafia redirector, but Rummy was good (random redirector), right? So I'll leave this here (pressure etc.) -

Vote: Dannyboy

Why would you split out the vote? What don't you agree with regarding ReZ's 100% confidence and his turning out good with both tracker/mirror tracker powers? I'm not denying any other re-directors being solid leads having lost a good re-director already, but...why split the vote? Why not follow that one tomorrow?

Eh I'm all for pressure votes. If he hasn't said anything tomorrow I will pile it on too. Again, we shouldn't end today without a lynch - we got lucky last night, but heroic should realistically already be dead (in fact I already killed him :P)

But something weird happened to him that can't be explained by my power, he thought that he could only post 5 words per post which is just wrong. We need to ask Dazz what happened to him on the first night as I am clearly seen targeting him. He didn't give out about it though (like when he was forced to make a certain number of posts in another mafia) so I thought I was roleblocked. Just ask him if anything happened to him, there has to be an explanation for why Rez acted so strangely. Someone must have messed with my power, or put a bad effect on the person Rez targeted himself. It is the only explanation :( Dazz please clear me... Please?

I didn't recieve anything on the first night saying anybody targeted me, I don't think. I'll check...

==================

No, I'm sorry, I didn't get anything. I just checked.

@Yvonne: Kratos is the protagonist of his game, but far from being a good guy. He is an enraged psychopath who casually kills civilians, and commits extremely violent, atrocious acts on his victims. He even appears in the recent Mortal Kombat.

Lol, I suppose you are thinking more along the lines of

kratos-mk.jpg

It's not like he has the ashes of his dead family on his skin, rendering him white. Definitely not.

And since you haven't denied being the ash-white character, and you just admitted you know who he is, I'm keeping my vote. I have no idea why the God of War would possess a power that alters dialogue, but then again, since ReZ is dead, all we have is your word for it, which isn't even consistent with the affliction ReZ had.

For all we know, there might even be a different mafioso responsible for that, and you're claiming you did it.

Vote: heroicjanitor

Cole McGrath is white, but not ash white.

Also, am I right in saying that Cole McGrath in INfamous can make decisions to make that decides whether he I'd good or evil? Bit odd to just be good in this game...

@Yvonne: Kratos is the protagonist of his game, but far from being a good guy. He is an enraged psychopath who casually kills civilians, and commits extremely violent, atrocious acts on his victims. He even appears in the recent Mortal Kombat.

And since you haven't denied being the ash-white character, and you just admitted you know who he is, I'm keeping my vote. I have no idea why the God of War would possess a power that alters dialogue, but then again, since ReZ is dead, all we have is your word for it, which isn't even consistent with the affliction ReZ had.

For all we know, there might even be a different mafioso responsible for that, and you're claiming you did it.

The people he fights are equally violent though.

I am in fact Kratos. I believed people would lynch me for being Kratos you see, and my power has nothing to do with Kratos. Cole seemed more believable but you didn't even believe that he would do it, nevermind Kratos :p So yeah just lynch me already, see if you get away with it :)

Well, see, if you had claimed Kratos from the start, maybe I would believe that. But since you so diligently tried to hide your identity, and outright lied about your character, I can only assume you must be part of the mafia.

Indeed, I am keeping my vote, because we need to see this lynch through the end. If we don't, we will waste too much time with this debacle, when we could be investigating Dannyboy, or searching for Glados.

Telling lies does not help you at all. Now I'm just even more convinced that you're evil. Also, is that last line of your post a threat?

I still don't believe your power, and Kratos does not seem like a good character to me. You probably beat people up and force them to talk a certain way or whatever.

We should probably try and lynch heroic today (unless someone has a very good reason not to) and then maybe investigate the stuff on Dannyboy tomorrow/tonight. Don't want the town to waste another day not getting rid of (potential) mafia.