NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

Sorry HeroicJan, I don't know why you lied. If you said Kratos from the start, I'd have believed you to be good considering he is good (...well, you get what I mean) but I can't see why you lied.

Vote: HeroicJanitor

I still don't believe your power, and Kratos does not seem like a good character to me. You probably beat people up and force them to talk a certain way or whatever.

That's exactly what I said I do :p Forcing people to speak a certain number of posts is a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.

We should probably try and lynch heroic today (unless someone has a very good reason not to) and then maybe investigate the stuff on Dannyboy tomorrow/tonight. Don't want the town to waste another day not getting rid of (potential) mafia.

I disagree :p

Also, is that last line of your post a threat?

It is a threat. You hardly think Kratos will go down without some bloodshed? I am not admitting mafia-ness btw, just admitting to my character being extremely violent to people who get in his way.

Lynch Keroijan for the blatants and the evils and the lies.

Lol lynching me for blatants sounds funny. I didn't mean to blatant anyone!

People would have left me alone if I had said Kratos? I highly doubt it.

Telling lies does not help you at all. Now I'm just even more convinced that you're evil. Also, is that last line of your post a threat?

I still don't believe your power, and Kratos does not seem like a good character to me. You probably beat people up and force them to talk a certain way or whatever.

We should probably try and lynch heroic today (unless someone has a very good reason not to) and then maybe investigate the stuff on Dannyboy tomorrow/tonight. Don't want the town to waste another day not getting rid of (potential) mafia.

Yeah agree with all this. I'm a bit concerned by that threat...lynchbomb?

Lol and if there is a double vote in the first 8, then I'm the one to reach majority. Typical.

If not, it's jayseven. But it's likely I'll die in both mafias within two days, isn't it.

So are we at a majority yet? We definitely have to lynch him given his lies.

So are we at a majority yet? We definitely have to lynch him given his lies.

Lol and if there is a double vote in the first 8, then I'm the one to reach majority. Typical.

If not, it's jayseven. But it's likely I'll die in both mafias within two days, isn't it.

DON'T LYNCH HEROIC!

Please vote for Dannyboy instead! I'm going to make a bold claim now: if Dannyboy turns out to be mafia, I think Jonnas is mafia too.

No, majority has been reached long ago.

I was the 9th person to vote for you, jayseven the tenth. Since then two more people have voted, and majority is ten.

It's too late Eddie, but people need to look into Dannyboy and Jonnas tonight, then we can decide what to do with them tomorrow. What information do you have Eddie? Apart from the fact that Dannyboy redirected me, of course. Why is there a link between Danny and Jonnas?

ALSO! Can you tell me who I ended up targeting last night? I know the character but not the player.

Yay, I'm still alive!

tbh given yesterday's debacle, I'm more than willing to vote:heroicjanitor.

Has Peeps claimed as anything yet, btw?

Vote: heroicjanitor

The armoured man made it impossible for me to target heroic, but i guess he also roleblocked him.

Vote heroicjanitor

Should have been done yesterday.

...lol

Vote: Heroicjanitor

Because if someone (detective? He never said) says someone is mafia, there is little reason to not follow it up. If said person/detective acts like a lunatic, it only means it is ReZ :heh:

I missed last day, but now I can go back to participating.

I'm not convinced by heroic at the moment. It just doesn't sound right to me, his power and his role.

Putting on my vote for now, until something else shows up or someone can definitely clear heroic.

I believe I forgot something the previous day, although I expected it to have happened even without me..

vote: heroicjanitor

Vote: Heroicjanitor I think that puts us on 6 if we have no doubles

Cole McGrath is white, but not ash white.

Also, am I right in saying that Cole McGrath in INfamous can make decisions to make that decides whether he I'd good or evil? Bit odd to just be good in this game...

Lynch Keroijan for the blatants and the evils and the lies.

Sorry HeroicJan, I don't know why you lied. If you said Kratos from the start, I'd have believed you to be good considering he is good (...well, you get what I mean) but I can't see why you lied.

Vote: HeroicJanitor

No, majority has been reached long ago.

I was the 9th person to vote for you, jayseven the tenth. Since then two more people have voted, and majority is ten.

These are all of the votes I can find. So my threat still stands.

Wait, what?! Hold on! Why am I suddenly definitely mafia?

It's true that I am a redirector. I know and admit it's a suspicious/crap power for the town (ReZ even thinks it's unfair), but it's the power MadDog has given to me. Feel free to investigate me tonight to see for yourself.

Please don't use inactivity as an argument against me, since I haven't been online much at all yersterday and the late afternoon/evening the day before. I don't like just popping into a mafia game, adding nothing of interest and then leaving again, hence why I haven't been in here. I am online now and ready to defend myself until the day ends.

By the way, how many votes are on heroic now? I counted them, but got a different count that Dohnut.

Lynchbomb is pretty maff. Should be able to get some vote pattern analysis from this - see who was voting for you yesterday as well. Eddie's distraction - did eddie vote for heroijan yesterday? Yarble. Bring it.

I see heroic counted the same number of votes as me. I'm anxious to see if he actually has a lynchbomb, since he's pretty obviously mafia at this point.

So Dazz was the 10th. We don't know if this lynchbomb kills the last or first person (likely the last though) :p so it could be Rummy.

Lynchbomb is pretty maff. Should be able to get some vote pattern analysis from this - see who was voting for you yesterday as well. Eddie's distraction - did eddie vote for heroijan yesterday? Yarble. Bring it.

Actually, Paranoid Gun Owner (townie with lynchbomb) is a fairly standard mafia role.

Although heroic is still certainly mafia.

So if there's a lynchbomb and heroic is mafia, that means the people who voted earlier are to be suspected.

Ok, I might have rushed a bit with the accusation BUT my suspicions remain. It would help if I knew Dohnut's power (but don't say it if it's bad for you as a townie...if you're town).

DON'T LYNCH HEROIC!

Please vote for Dannyboy instead! I'm going to make a bold claim now: if Dannyboy turns out to be mafia, I think Jonnas is mafia too.

And what if heroic turns out mafia, are you?

This is an erroneous statement, I've seen it exist for both town and mafia in fairly even proportions(i think).

So Dazz was the 10th. We don't know if this lynchbomb kills the last or first person (likely the last though) :p so it could be Rummy.

He seems to have implied it's the last, but it's possibly also just a bluff.

Wait, what?! Hold on! Why am I suddenly definitely mafia?

It's true that I am a redirector. I know and admit it's a suspicious/crap power for the town (ReZ even thinks it's unfair), but it's the power MadDog has given to me. Feel free to investigate me tonight to see for yourself.

Please don't use inactivity as an argument against me, since I haven't been online much at all yersterday and the late afternoon/evening the day before. I don't like just popping into a mafia game, adding nothing of interest and then leaving again, hence why I haven't been in here. I am online now and ready to defend myself until the day ends.

By the way, how many votes are on heroic now? I counted them, but got a different count that Dohnut.

We have already had a townie re-director, though.

(Actually, just checked. Scratch what I said about the Paranoid Gun Owner)

I think I asked earlier but didn't see, has Peeps claimed anything yet other than possibly being the pilot?

We have already had a townie re-director, though.

:shrug:: I can't really argue against that, though, can I? I realise it works against me, but it's entirely out of my hands. It was MadDog's decision.

Do you have information about me Rummy or are you just curious?

I've said I believe I'm the pilot (which I think I can now confirm as ReZ was the hat wearing character) and I have said that the only person to target ReZ was heroicjanitor (on night 1).

Last night I was redirected in the same way as Nintendohnut I think. I got some information but I got descriptions instead of names. My target was Cube.

Merely curious at the moment, as ReZ also fingered you.

Surely the jamaican man also targetted ReZ on night 1?

Totally unrelated, but I was just checking my role PM and it might be that there was no killer roleblock/protection last night, and I was again a target, I hadn't realised but I'm apparently not all that easy to kill :D

My target was Cube.

Was I your intended target or who you ended up with?