N-Europe

Pokémafia X : The Tournament of Champions

ReZourceman

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think I'm going to wait for Paj. If you're 100% sure that Paj is evil then that's good, but I want to hear from him before a lynch. We can get more out of the day than this - there's no rush now that we have this information, and it's worth hearing from, him first.

(sorry if this doesn't make much sense - I'm a little drunk :))

Are there any attacks which attack from behind? The ones I can vaguely think similar are stuff like Dig and Fly.

What about Faint/Feint Attack, or Fake Out? A way to sneak in a killing blow, and it works from behind, too. Of course, we still need to know what that the Japanese line talks about.

And I won't remove my vote. Normally, I would, but I've been seeing recent games where nothing gets done because townies argue endlessly over something that can be proved through a lynch.

I want to avoid that mentality, and voting for someone that was found to be evil is more than reasonable, and certainly more conclusive than debating whether mr-paul's info is competent or not.

What about: Counter, Revenge, Pursuit, a fighting move...?
What about Faint/Feint Attack, or Fake Out? A way to sneak in a killing blow, and it works from behind, too. Of course, we still need to know what that the Japanese line talks about.

Pursuit (A dark type attack) seems the most logical for attacking someone from behind/running away. And if it is as Tales' translated it "Very effective" it would have to be against a psychic/ghost type Pokémon.

I'm down with the Paj vote cos if it's wrong I'll go for Paul. As for losing two people in a night, maybe Ese was right and someone tried to kill him previously, suggesting we have a neutral killer?

mr-paul can you elaborate on the paj thing?

Also typically in these games are there two types of protector? Kill protector and power protector? Do you get someone who's both? I wonder if MadDog was the former.

The people who are not voting need putting on a list, this is crazy that the day isn't even over yet.

She is getting lynched anyway most likely. Why are you in such a rush? We can't talk during the night so we should use the day as much as we can.

Totally agree with Tales here, discussion is the only thing we have to go by in the game, and I'd like to let it flourish as much as possible considering it's a time limited game. I will cast my vote for Paj tomorrow before I go to work, and this day phase should finish around...3pm tomorrow afternoon?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tales

She is getting lynched anyway most likely. Why are you in such a rush? We can't talk during the night so we should use the day as much as we can.

There is no need to share any more info, all that does is give the mafia more idea on who is who. Discussion is their to find a killer/mafia/neutral which we have done. Why share more info which could be more relevant tomorrow because the mafia does not know what we know.

I'll vote for Paj! considering I know how it is when you try and tell people something and they just question you further but I would like to hear from Paj! himself first before I bring him close to majority and I hope that people'd do the same thing.

Give him a chance to explain first before any voting. After all, has mr-paul really proven himself to be good in the game?

You do raise a good point, it's often overlooked how discussion also helps the mafia. However, I see train lynches all the time, with it turning out wrong and the wrong person then not getting lynched. At least mr-paul didn't do the classic 'lynch him now and me tomorrow if i'm wrong'. I'm still just gonna wait to see what comes out from Paj or paul, cos if one of them IS mafia, it might give us more insight into the mafia after they die.

Whoa hold up.

I'm not evil. I'm a townie roleblocker, Reshiram. Flavour-text aside, that's all I do. Esequieleiel is taking this thing way too far. Unless he targeted for a kill by someone else, my fire would have done nothing fatal to him.

Esequiel and Mr-Paul just became major suspects, though to be so brazen with flase acusations probably means mr-paul is just wrong, rather than intentionally lying.

*unless he was

**false

***other mistakes

{why can't I spell?}

Esequiel and Mr-Paul just became major suspects

To you.

though to be so brazen with flase acusations probably means mr-paul is just wrong, rather than intentionally lying.

This is possible, we need mr paul to reveal what he learnt to make him so certain of your guilt before the others cast their final vote.

I've decided to take different tactics to usual when I'm usually tell all, want to know all. I will say more later, but right now I ask you to just trust me. I have reason to believe why I think Paj is evil is accurate. If I were mafia I wouldn't be so insistent like this.

I almost want to just be lynched to get the day over with/ make this all more satisfying and tied up. :p

You're wrong (and I do believe you are actually town, mr paul) but the dragging on of the day is annoying me.

LOL

Forgot to send a target in. Busy getting drunk and all that.

Would vote for Paj! but Reshiram sounds like it wouldn't be evil and would be in the game. Not sure yet.

The people who are not voting need putting on a list, this is crazy that the day isn't even over yet.

There is no need to share any more info, all that does is give the mafia more idea on who is who. Discussion is their to find a killer/mafia/neutral which we have done. Why share more info which could be more relevant tomorrow because the mafia does not know what we know.

Wait, what? I'd at least like a reason as to why Paj should be lynched, i.e. HOW mr-paul knows he's evil. Because so far, I haven't seen one. There hasn't been any discussion, only people casting votes! What if mr-paul was redirected? What if someone was impersonating Paj? What if mr-paul got a fake PM? etc. etc. etc.

-after reading what Paj said-

I have Pokemon White, and Reshiram is the baddie in it...is it the opposite in Pokemon Black?