N-Europe

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

Shorty

• 2 weeks later...

The final episode of Naurto Shippuden just aired today. Can't believe that it was only 10 years ago when I discovered Naurto anime/manga.

Can't wait to see what the new generations of ninja are like with have Naurto as the 7th Hokage in Bourto saga.

Edited by Shorty

The final episode of Naurto Shippuden just aired today. Can't believe that it was only 10 years ago when I discovered Naurto anime/manga.

Can't wait to see what the new generations of ninja are like with have Naurto as the 7th Hokage in Bourto saga.

What's happened on the anime since it hit the manga ending? I watched one episode (filler centred around Hinata that retconned Naru/Hina's first meeting a bit) and it was just fluff... didn't really get the point of it.

Resist your compulsions, stop reading it every week :p

I always talk about the new chapters with a mate. And even when nothing happens we talk about the manga and throw out theories. It's kind of a ritual :D So I won't stop reading it every week :p

I am, however, looking for a manga to read. Not interested in Naruto, don't want to read One Punch Man as I'm waiting for the anime's second season, I've read the usual stuff (Gantz, Death Note, Pluto, Attack on Titan, etc.).

People, recommend me stuff.

That's a shame. I feel like it's often overlooked because it was a big commercial success and very popular among schoolkids etc... but I think it's still a pretty good story. I'd be curious to know how far you both got?

I always talk about the new chapters with a mate. And even when nothing happens we talk about the manga and throw out theories. It's kind of a ritual :D So I won't stop reading it every week :p

I am, however, looking for a manga to read. Not interested in Naruto, don't want to read One Punch Man as I'm waiting for the anime's second season, I've read the usual stuff (Gantz, Death Note, Pluto, Attack on Titan, etc.).

Read Kingdom. Absolutely read Kingdom!

You ever read Berserk or Fullmetal Alchemist? (Mentioning those two famous ones, just in case. They're a must)

Silver Spoon is a pretty good slice of life comedy, Rurouni Kenshin is an old favourite of mine (equal parts Shonen and period piece), and Heroic Legend of Arslan is a good medieval war story (though still ongoing). For something shorter, there's All You Need is Kill (a Groundhog Day in a sci-fi war) and Bitter Virgin (a Seinen romance).

Its not very often I dip my toe into this thread, but I've watched a few things recently:

Little witch academia My goodness is this cute! Its currently on Netflix and isn't very long. I could use some more of this, but not sure where to start.

The Ancient Magus' Bride. I watched this off a recommendation on a youtube video. I wish this was more than two episodes long, although apparently there is destined to be a full anime of it. Very pretty, much like studio ghibli stuff. Eurgh, cliffhangers.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished Cowboy Bebop. Need something else to watch. Can anyone recommend something which isn't too long (no more than 3 or four seasons if possible)? I don't really want to commit to something that goes on for years.