NEurope
Shorty

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

I'm not feeling this last season of Bloody Monday. It's totally lacking what the first had and what the second slightly had.

Can't wait for this week's Naruto manga!!!

naruto anime is pretty good at the moment....

but its turning into an episode of bleach...... fight the evil power, defeat it, make it support you and use its power.....ichihollow much?

Admittedly it was well done and I did shed a few tears =P

I actually didn't think it was the best one. I can't really say why. Loved the previous one too much I suppose!

Just got done with the Shikamaru, Hedan and Kakuza story arc in Shippuden and my god it was incredible.

Sentai Filmworks license plenty of fanservice shows, but even then they sometimes license some of my favourite series, CLANNAD for example. Just today they released 'The World God Only Knows' season 1 on DVD and blu ray, needless to say, I have purchased the blu ray version.

Just got done with the Shikamaru, Hedan and Kakuza story arc in Shippuden and my god it was incredible.

Apart from a couple of filler arcs, it only gets more awesome from there.

Sentai Filmworks license plenty of fanservice shows, but even then they sometimes license some of my favourite series, CLANNAD for example. Just today they released 'The World God Only Knows' season 1 on DVD and blu ray, needless to say, I have purchased the blu ray version.

One of my favourite anime shows ever! I hope they do a season 3 or something cause the last episode of season 2 is a big let down.

I'm not feeling this last season of Bloody Monday. It's totally lacking what the first had and what the second slightly had.

Can't wait for this week's Naruto manga!!!

Been watchin Bloody Monday season 1 and it wasn't too bad, it was quite ok actually. It always had me guessing "Who's the mole/snake?" and I kind of wanted to see what happens next. So those things motivated me to eventually finish season ichi.

But season ni was cool, it was quite cool, but I dunno, .. It's kind of becoming too predictable and not convincing enough with a fair share of contradictions, so I've given up and can't be bothered to finish season 2. I think it was a good attempt but it just didn't quite have the wow factor.

After watching NARUTO it becomes quite difficult for me to watch any random manga. Bleach for me is just not great. Seems like a giant filler, seen too much contradiction and unbelievable (literally 'not convincing') stuff... Naruto 'does it' for me.. it's just even that can be 'presented' rather tamed/too-mainstream which I presume is to be widely-appealing. But other than that, it's been nailed! The plot/story setting. Character designs. Battles (nice & strategy-based) and 'when it wants to', it 'can' have attractive art & animation.

Another one that's got me hooked is Bakuman. That is friggin lolz!! But it's also a cool idea for a manga piece and it's actually inspired me to create some jump-material myself :D

If I pull this off guys I'll ensure to share it with this world (as in planet £arth), so look out for 'Beverage: The Game Winner' and 'Beverage: Your Love Quenches My Thirst' in maybe 2020. : peace:

Naruto is great right now :D that kind of Don't want to wait another week for the next ep awesome!

About the latest Bleach manga...

Final Arc?!?!

I thought that too. Although to be honest, I've been quite bored of Bleach for a while now.

I'm enjoying Naruto and One Piece still though!

...as well as Gamaran and a couple others I'm reading.

One of my favourite anime shows ever! I hope they do a season 3 or something cause the last episode of season 2 is a big let down.

I'd say it's much more a tease rather than a letdown, it's the obligatory gag episode and then it previews the heroines for a 3rd season, but news is that cause season 2's sales weren't that great a 3rd season is not likely. Which is a shame because it's an awesome series and so deserves it.

Jesus Shippuden season 9 was all filler not very good filler either.

Oh and fuck you Danzo douchebag.

Jesus Shippuden season 9 was all filler not very good filler either.

You can't say people didn't warn you. :heh:

those fillers were torture! And Danzou is one cool old geezer, it sucked the way how he died! He has Sishi's (sorry if spelling is incorrect) eye but couldn't use it because saving it for that Tobi cunt (who i totally love!!) and he still would've kicked Sasuke's ass so quickly but Sasukes hatred/rage or awakening mode/Susano'o went and saved the little bitch.

I personally find it dumb how Sasuke was depleting Danzou's Izanagi's... Danzou is a shinobi on the level of the 3rd Hokage and 'Sasuke' is killing his Izanagi's? :hmm:

The 3rd would slap Sasuke's dick off so how Sasuke could beat danzou - even with Tobi's and Karins help - is just gay.

... Well I guess Danzou shouldn't have sparked his hatred off speaking about Itachi, he should've just sliced the cunts head off. So for that, well played for Sasuke. : peace:

naruto!!! holy moly i cried so bad ;____;

Yeah my eyes watered up with my lower-lip trembling, it was emotional indeed. And awesome :D

@Raining_again

I wish Shippuden would stop doing that to me, that's like the 3rd or 4th time I've welled up.

Holy hell episode 249 of Shippuden was amazing.

And it's only gonna get better. haha do ya think Lord Killer WEEEEEEE and Naruto (the two hypiest ninjas) are actually gonna sit down on the bench throughout this upcoming war? Especially Naruto, after hearing the story he's gonna hunt down that Tobi by using his senin mode and bitch-slap (with a rasengan) Tobi's mask off.

He's gonna let the kyubi take him over although he's got full control over it! :laughing:

Hype days? I think so.