N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah screw it, I give up.

I am Boris and I am Neutral. Also, my riddle was awesome if you actually sat there and thought about it! Even Nintendohnut thought it was quite genius. Here, I shall explain it to you...

RIDDLE: UMBRELLA

I can protect you from what may seem dreadful to others but beautiful to some.

Obviously, this could be the rain or the sun.

Not only can I help you through the light but I can also help you through the night.

An umbrella will always be available 24/7.

You can walk, you can run and you can dance with me but I may not be such a good partner.

Obviously you can walk and you can run but the dances I was referring to Rihanna's Umbrella or the famous musical, Singin' in the Rain. Umbrellas are no good in very strong winds or lightning.

Wherever you are, no matter how far, I can be your friend and if you look after me, I’ll look after you.

Obviously it doesn't matter about distance and if you look after it, it'll last years and will still be available for you to use.

====

The reason why I'm telling you is because I'm crap at playing as Neutral or Mafia but I tried my best but, as Esequiel said, I'm not good at lying.

Good game Esequiel but I honestly do think you're Mafia trying to worm your way into Town but I can't deny that you got me.

Diageo, the reason why I say this is because if I was Bond and I had that power, I wouldn't tempt Mafia the way you have. I believe it was the wrong move, as Flink has also said.

Yvonne, I believe you are Town and I believe your power. Out of everybody, you would have been the only player I trusted.

As for everybody else, it's been nice typing up 25 riddles but it's a shame they've not been put into use! My next one was a killer! Maybe I'll make my own thread with them in it. ;)

Anyway, it's been great playing and you can all lynch me now but there's two more things I need to add:

1. Give people a chance to reply!

2. Investigate Esequiel

Thank you very much, I have been Boris, good night and good luck Town! :)

Win condition please :p

Do you win alone or with a faction? Do you have any killing abilities? What is the point of the riddles? What can we get from them? Do you know why Yvonne is looking for you?

Questions!

Also, I like Riddles. You could make a playground thread for them I guess?

Well guess I'll be voting for you then Dazz. Too bad you had to come out with your role like that (as in, the fact you couldn't keep up with the lie, though I can see how difficult that is!).

Now I do hope you don't have a lynch bomb or something silly like that. =P

Vote: Dazz

Double post: sorry for inactivity by the way, studying for my exam and still have a paper to write this week, but I'm still checking the thread!

Told you so.

Also Dazz needs to go and then we need to check on Yvonne. Something isn't right there, I can see no reason for a townie to have that role unless it's neutral - win with town or mafia - win on own.

Someone check her out tonight please.

Win condition please :p

Do you win alone or with a faction? Do you have any killing abilities? What is the point of the riddles? What can we get from them? Do you know why Yvonne is looking for you?

Questions!

Also, I like Riddles. You could make a playground thread for them I guess?

1. As far as I know, I win alone but this does not mean that I am the only neutral!

2. No, I can not kill.

3. If you failed to guess 5 riddles, I'd win the game and it would have been possible considering most (except for you, I think) didn't try to think of the riddle...yes, I am bitter about that because it was a wicked riddle and a lot of people I used it on said it was quite clever so boo to you all! :p

4. I honestly have no idea what you would get from them.

5. No idea why Yvonne is looking for me either. As I said, could be somehow related to me so I think she's Good.

6. Damn straight I'm making a riddles thread! :)

Ahhh, I thought you were neutral.

A good cover with that role post before. You were trying waaay too hard, though. That's when I thought: aha, mafiaorneutral.

Yeah, I think that was my problem. That and Esequiel pissed me off with the whole "You don't reply quick enough, you're ignoring me, SUSPICIOUS" thing, hahaha.

Well guess I'll be voting for you then Dazz. Too bad you had to come out with your role like that (as in, the fact you couldn't keep up with the lie, though I can see how difficult that is!).

Now I do hope you don't have a lynch bomb or something silly like that. =P

Vote: Dazz

Double post: sorry for inactivity by the way, studying for my exam and still have a paper to write this week, but I'm still checking the thread!

Yeah, I thought about trying to keep up with it and then I thought about the role and then thought nobody'd believe that. It's really hard to do it when you don't exactly know the universe. If it was Disney, I could have done it very well but since I've only seen a selected amount of Bond movies, it wasn't easy at all.

Also...there could be a lynchbomb...I may not be the killer but I'm not ruling that one out...I guess you'll have to make up your minds on whether you want to lynch me or not :p.

Also, can someone check Esequiel out, he's rather fishy to me (like his avatar, don't take it personally!) :p

No idea how many votes Dazz has but I'll add mine (or have I already voted?) Vote: Dazz

Also, Dazz no offence but you and other people crumbling because they don't like the side/role they have is becoming more frequent and lame.

Are you kidding? I love my role! I got to make riddles and post them, what's not to love?! Also, I like being all sides but I'm just not good as them. I came clean because I was crap at lying and figured nobody would believe me. It would have came out when I reached majority, and I would have so I just came out with my role and held my hands up. There's nothing lame about it, it's just holding your hands up instead of digging a deeper hole.

If people believed my lie, I would have carried on but I even thought to myself after posting that if I was them, I wouldn't believe it. And they didn't.

Er hang on a sec guys ... why kill Dazz now we know his win condition? as far as i see he cant win because if we get 4 riddles wrong then we just mass lynch him then - untill then he is blocking Mafia vote majority

plus i would love to see those riddles!

Vote: No Lynch

Er hang on a sec guys ... why kill Dazz now we know his win condition? as far as i see he cant win because if we get 4 riddles wrong then we just mass lynch him then - untill then he is blocking Mafia vote majority

plus i would love to see those riddles!

Vote: No Lynch

You're awesome! :D

I actualkly agree with the logic behind this BUT we do not know if he has any other power and there is something strange about Yvonnes character looking for him.

I dont feel comfortable leaving them BOTH around, and i dont feel comfortable leaving known neutrals running around.

My vote stands.

I actualkly agree with the logic behind this BUT we do not know if he has any other power and there is something strange about Yvonnes character looking for him.

I dont feel comfortable leaving them BOTH around, and i dont feel comfortable leaving known neutrals running around.

My vote stands.

....yes you do because I blatantly outed myself....but I do agree about Yvonne but she must be Good if she's looking for me.

Well, unless in the movies or books, Boris betrayed someone and wants his blood...

I have a feeling Yvonne is also neutral, and her win condition is targetting boris at night. I might be wrong but out of 20 people it would normally take more than 2 days to find the person unless your incredibly lucky which she has been.

One or the other guys, Dazz only needs 4 more votes and although it is 1 person less for majority its also another person who isnt town gone.

By "binned in the films" I mean literally, not figuratively.

That would make you René Mathis then...

You remixed the redirection on your results on Dannyboy! You sneaky git.

Diageo thinks I am Evil for some unknown reason.

We probably wear the same aftershave.