Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Kurtle Squad

Me and Mexican boy have been chatting again as usual, and he was sending me pictures of different outfits because he didn't know what to wear, I died like every time.

Then as things were getting tame again he dragged me back in with his craziness. Out of the blue I got a text, "I should come to the UK soon...

AND THEN WE CAN GET MARRIED AHAHAHA"

tumblr_lupv9sBnGX1qaikfpo3_250.gif

tumblr_lupv9sBnGX1qaikfpo2_250.gif

tumblr_lupv9sBnGX1qaikfpo4_250.gif

jensengif74.gif

In all seriousness, I feel sadder than I should. I've been told this is most likely because I've finally decided to start being more open about having a relationship and its a little more difficult for me to grasp after three years.

Makes sense I suppose, its tough putting yourself out there after so long, I'm making sure I don't revert back to 'NO GO THE FUCK AWAY HUMANS'.

:laughing::hug:

EDIT: @Ellmeister Without going into too much detail or really any, I was/have been trying to see how it goes, go with the flow. But I got the impression that it wasn't going to work out (impression is the wrong word but its the only one I can think of right now). I put myself into a situation with someone and immediately went 'erm nope'.

I don't want to force something like that, sure if someone comes along, but there's nothing wrong with going 'yeah this isn't going to work'. :)

Edited by nightwolf

Wait, what? Build?

Is this like Serebii's proposed love interest?

Haha whoops! I'm working and someone must have been talking about a new build whilst I was typing.

I meant year! :shakehead

@Ellmeister No worries, I've already asked this person for a drink etc. So it wasn't as if I hadn't tried. There's no use forcing something. So I'm like 'sure, sad now, find someone else later'. :heart:

In all seriousness, I feel sadder than I should. I've been told this is most likely because I've finally decided to start being more open about having a relationship and its a little more difficult for me to grasp after three years.

Makes sense I suppose, its tough putting yourself out there after so long, I'm making sure I don't revert back to 'NO GO THE FUCK AWAY HUMANS'.

I know exactly how you feel. I locked myself away a long time for a number of reasons. About two years ago I met someone I liked and thought liked me, but then he fucked me around for months and it made me retreat again until recently. Not having much luck so far, but I'm hopeful.

Hang in there kid!

giphy.gif