NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Magnus! Don't pick on the new guy :p I remember when N-E's average age was about 13.

Ah, back when the standard advice in the dating thread was "punch her in the arm and pull on her pigtails."

Actually, back then we didn't have a dating thread, we had the 'Hot Girlz (50k warning)' thread, which was presided over by Offerman (remember him?).

But I just can't ask girls out. This one girl that I sit next to in my physics (going to sound like I'm in Key Stage 1 now) is not only attractive, but we have a lot in common: such as a love for great films (Star Wars, the MCU), great literature (comics...okay admittedly I'm the bigger reader here, I love books), and a great love for American sitcoms (aka Friends and HIMYM, come on kids, cult classics). Any tips here? I know, practice makes perfect...

What do kids your age do for fun? (/old man)

Just ask her if she wants to go to a gig, for a meal, bowling, cinema whatever. Ask her over social media or via text, that way you can take time formulating your words, and it's much less nerve wracking than face to face.

I know it seems hard to do, but what you need to tell yourself is that it's always better to ask than not. If she says yes then great, if not then at least you know, and don't spend your evening worrying about if she likes you and masturbating over her profile picture (well you might keep up the last one, but won't hate yourself as much afterwards).

Wasn't he on Parks and Recreation?

You're too new to remember Offer? You've missed out.

N.B. you would have hated him.

You're too new to remember Offer? You've missed out.

N.B. you would have hated him.

True, spelling 'girls' with a Z is pretty obnoxious, but at least he didn't refer to them as 'females'.

but at least he didn't refer to them as 'females'.

That was a different thread. It wasn't limited to humans.

Wasn't he on Parks and Recreation?

Offerman was the horniest person I've ever seen, and eventually got banned for making inappropriate comments towards the two or three female members that we had at the time. He was also really good with computers if I remember correctly.

Wonder what happened to him...

Actually, back then we didn't have a dating thread, we had the 'Hot Girlz (50k warning)' thread, which was presided over by Offerman (remember him?).

1. We still get people landing on our forum with search terms that lead them to that thread

2. Had to manually disable advertising in that thread because it was against terms and conditions

#mildlyinteresting

Offerman was the horniest person I've ever seen, and eventually got banned for making inappropriate comments towards the two or three female members that we had at the time.

Well, I mean, you were all thirteen years old at the time...

This one girl that I sit next to in my physics (going to sound like I'm in Key Stage 1 now) is not only attractive, but we have a lot in common: such as a love for great films (Star Wars, the MCU), great literature (comics...okay admittedly I'm the bigger reader here, I love books), and a great love for American sitcoms (aka Friends and HIMYM, come on kids, cult classics).

Physics you say? Sounds more like...

...chemistry

csi.jpg

• Haha 1

Offerman was the horniest person I've ever seen, and eventually got banned for making inappropriate comments towards the two or three female members that we had at the time. He was also really good with computers if I remember correctly.

Wonder what happened to him...

He didn't get banned. He left for a while, came back to tell everyone how he'd finally had sex, it was disappointing, and had completely shattered his world view. He was a shell of a man.

Here's the thread.

EDIT: Haha I never noticed that he posted that a mere 2 hours after having sex.

Oh, I apologise then, I thought he'd got banned.

I do remember a hoo-haa regarding him coming on a bit strong towards female members...? Maybe I imagined that.

I do remember a hoo-haa regarding him coming on a bit strong towards female members...? Maybe I imagined that.

That was ReZ and his advances towards Goafer

Physics you say? Sounds more like...

...chemistry

csi.jpg

I hate to admit that that made me chuckle.

And wow guys. WOW.

Thanks for the strange cocktail of support and jokes (I guess?)?

I now feel initiated.

And wow guys. WOW.

I now feel initiated.

Late to the party but yeah, just ask her out. It's never really as bad as you think it'll be if they say no.

And wow guys. WOW.

I now feel initiated.

With a name like that you've got to expect a load of nasty gibes and backstabbing at a forum

• Haha 1

I don't think we were that brute.

He should try roman around other forums and see how mean they can be.

• Haha 1