NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Yeah it's quite vomit worthy, we're both right soppy bastards! Haha

#standard

The duckings are next!

#standard

The duckings are next!

I can't go doing the exact same thing with a different girl, that's wrong man!

Also... one fucking video with ducklings in it and it fucking haunts me! Git! Hahaha

That's fantastic. I'm hoping you're the bald one?

Haha! Thankfully, yes.

So classy... do they really think that kind of stuff works? :/

Not quite related but I recently found out from one of my female friends who I hadn't seen for ages that one of my male friends randomly sent her an unsoliticed dick pic and possibly justified it by being drunk. To compound it her mum was with her when she unknowingly opened it. She obvs feels super awkward and hasn't really spoke to said guy since(not actually sure when it happened, but this was Novemberish I saw her). I'm not sure if this is another one of the reasons why I hadn't seen her for ages but it really annoys me that my friends would do that to my other friends!

My question is - a number of other people now know, but he doesn't know that I know, and does anyone think it would be suitable to publicly humiliate him in company of many friends?

tl;dr - guys who send unsolicited dick pics, I don't get you. I will find you, I will humiliate you.

Well, now I know what it's like for women who get hit on at the bar. I didn't enjoy it all. Thankfully, he got distracted by someone else after a couple of attempts.

When I used to have loooong hair I once had it straightened by my friends and we went out clubbing, I can only presume I looked fabulous from behind as I got touched up a few times by random dudes who probably thought my lucious locks were definitively female - again, see above, some men/people are terrible!

Edited by Rummy

About a week ago, I started talking to this girl on Okcupid. She was basically everything I'm looking for in a woman. Similar values, some shared interests, and she's pretty damn cute as well. I honestly haven't ever met a woman who was as good a match, and she seemed to feel similarly. But then there was the catch. Depending on which grad school she gets accepted to, there's a 50% chance she'll be moving to the other side of the country later this year (which is a pretty big deal in Canada). We kept talking anyway, every night this whole week, in-fact, which was probably a mistake. Tonight we decided to stop talking, to lessen the pain if things don't work out, since it could be over a month until she knows. I've got to stop getting myself into these situations.

Me and the missus split up last week, we had spent christmas and new year together so it was a shock. Shes still at Uni while I'm looking for work so the stress has tore us apart. I want her back though but the problem is she has been suffering from anxiety and I feel like I make it worse trying to get back in contact. How long is best to leave these things typically?

There's no one size fits all answer to that mate. Only you know how things really are between the two of you.

That said, I'd always err on the side of caution, more time to think it over, don't rush anything. And don't try and repair any bridges by text unless she's especially receptive to that, arrange to meet up instead.

Me and the missus split up last week, we had spent christmas and new year together so it was a shock. Shes still at Uni while I'm looking for work so the stress has tore us apart. I want her back though but the problem is she has been suffering from anxiety and I feel like I make it worse trying to get back in contact. How long is best to leave these things typically?

No contact at all. That is my advice. The worst thing you can do (from my own experience) is to write/call/text/email/message etc her.

Google the "no-contact" rule. Loads of stuff on it.

If the no contact doesn't result in you getting her back it will result, in time, in healing yourself. In other words "getting over her" and move on.

That's essentially what I am doing for the next week . I'm not going to leave it a month though , we used to text every day as well . It was the fact she was more upset than me on our last FaceTime . She said " this is the worst thing I have ever done "... Then why do it

That's essentially what I am doing for the next week . I'm not going to leave it a month though , we used to text every day as well . It was the fact she was more upset than me on our last FaceTime . She said " this is the worst thing I have ever done "... Then why do it

Because when you are high with emotions like she likely is, it will feel that way. But a logical part will be conflicting with her non-logical part.

Its tricky!

No contact for a while, contacting will cause more stress to you both. Take it easy, give yourself some time.

Tinder date last Thurs.

Went very well.

Seeing each other again Saturday.

Trying to be cool.

Tinder date last Thurs.

Went very well.

Seeing each other again Saturday.

Trying to be cool.

So you're going for Cinema and drinks (and see how it goes) over straight to Netflix and Chill?

The no contact rule is the toughest thing to stick to, but finding it easier now, she knows where I stand, she knows how I feel so it's up to her now.

Things are turning interesting, messaged 2 women over the last 2 weeks and asked one out last week. Didn't hear anything, so assumed it was a no. So asked a 2nd out for a drink or two, again heard nothing so assumed it was a no. This week, both have returned messages and both said yes to a drink or two. Seemingly like buses, you wait ages for one and 2 come along at once. I'm on that plenty of fish site, wasn't having any luck on Tinder bar the spam/advertiser profiles. Got 1 tomorrow, and the other Sunday.

I kinda miss the dating days... a number of girls to meet, the excitement that usually turned into terror as I realised how absolutely fucking mental they were.

Ah, those were the days! Haha

I kinda miss the dating days... a number of girls to meet, the excitement that usually turned into terror as I realised how absolutely fucking mental they were.

Ah, those were the days! Haha

Mate they were less than a year ago...you make it sound that you haven't been dating for years!

Only ever been on one first date, and that was a decade ago.

I bet those were the days.

Or day.

Mate they were less than a year ago...you make it sound that you haven't been dating for years!

That's part of the joke you plonker!

I bet those were the days.

Or day.

Unless the last ten years has been one big long date.

So my Saturday plans were rescheduled. For totally good reasons. I'm sure it's fine.

fine.jpg