NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

oh my god would you non single people get out lol :heh:

I've all but given up to be honest. I can find guys interested in me from belfast, but I just CAN'T do a 25/30 mile trip, and back again every weekend. People from here seem to be very set in their ways and don't get people that are a bit different lol

I agree @Emasher, I don't see why people find it so hard to just say so. It's not like you're killing their puppy or something, you're just being polite.

I spent the weekend in Wales for my girlfriend's mum's birthday. Luckily I'd already met everyone that was there so there were no nerves about meeting people. I had a great time and get on with them all really well... good times! :)

...also, you know you're loved up when you change your Facebook profile pic to one with the mrs (yep, I have).

With the standard matching tops to boot! Haha!

With the standard matching tops to boot! Haha!

Matching tops! Haha!

Neither matched you cheeky bugger!

Matching tops! Haha!

Neither matched you cheeky bugger!

Prove him wrong with the picture or I believe @Blade :p

Nah, I'm happy you've found someone who isn't a nutjob like your other dates. Gives me hope considering the nutjobs I've dated.

I believe Blade, i bet its a professionally done photo too isn't it, both looking at each other with the sunsetting behind you or something?

you make me sick

Next we'll get the obligatory video with both of them with their feet in a lake at Windermere with the ducklings paddling past...

Next we'll get the obligatory video with both of them with their feet in a lake at Windermere with the ducklings paddling past...

Fuck me, that was one video... that ever only happened once... how's it obligatory?! Haha

Went back on the dating site about a month ago. First date i've had from it was on Sunday. We went for a few drinks, then i waited at the bus station with him while he waited on his bus home. He proceeded to try and feel my arse the entire time, and whispered "I think you should send me a pic of your tits when you get home".

Sigh. :blank:

Went back on the dating site about a month ago. First date i've had from it was on Sunday. We went for a few drinks, then i waited at the bus station with him while he waited on his bus home. He proceeded to try and feel my arse the entire time, and whispered "I think you should send me a pic of your tits when you get home".

What a creep! You deserve so much better than that Pancake. :sad:

Best of luck with the dating site, they do seem to be such awful places though. :hug:

So classy... do they really think that kind of stuff works? :/

Fuck me, that was one video... that ever only happened once... how's it obligatory?! Haha

Aww.

Kav, seriously, when you start to re-enact the famous "I'M FLYING, JACK!" scene from Titanic, that's when you know you're in love! Just saying

You missed SUCH an opportunity. What you should've done was got one of your male friends who's not hairy and is okay to do it, took a picture of the top of his arse-crack, sent it and said "Only ever horny for you, babe xx" :awesome:

So classy... do they really think that kind of stuff works? :/

I seriously don't know who these men are. Like, I've never encountered anybody who's part of that sort of 'lad' culture. Then again, it's clearly obvious that he's said it before to past women and they've done it. I mean, you wouldn't do that for the first time ever.

I'm happy being single and don't go on any dates, I cba dealing with another humans emotions. I feel like I might be a robot. The thought of having to be involved with another person scares me to death. Is there something wrong with me? (I might prefer that to be a rhetorical question.)

I'm happy being single and don't go on any dates, I cba dealing with another humans emotions. I feel like I might be a robot. The thought of having to be involved with another person scares me to death. Is there something wrong with me? (I might prefer that to be a rhetorical question.)

At least a bitch knows where she stands now...

Scream-Queens-GIF-Pumpkin-Patch.gif

tumblr_m54a4sJmWN1qct1v2.gif

"Hey, ah completely forgot, are you there on your own?"

Yep.

Screenshot_2015-11-12-20-31-09_zps5ibgmhij.png

Everybody wants a convenient date.

Just looked back on this thread. This whole situation sounds like bullshit, it's really lame she stood you up like that. Again, I'm probably way too late for this but if the person you like has a boyfriend, whether the responsibility lies more on her than you, you have to think how you'd feel in that situation being the other guy. Not only that, but if she's willing to do that to him, what's to say she wouldn't do the same to you?

I was always told if someone bitches/gossips about other people you know, chances are they'd do the same about you, I feel as though that kinda applies here. I've heard many similar phrases. As a result I don't trust many people. So I guess you probably shouldn't listen to my advice. I wish you the best either way :p

And @Animal I'm glad you read my post, I was dreading having to tell you face to face, or indeed, keyboard to keyboard.

Can we just stick to miserable people in this thread please, it makes me feel better.

Whelp..

tZOS8.gifp

:(

Well, now I know what it's like for women who get hit on at the bar. I didn't enjoy it all. Thankfully, he got distracted by someone else after a couple of attempts.

Been with my girlfriend 5 months now. It's a funny one because as well as it feeling like it's flown by, it also feels like I've known her forever.

I was buzzing at Xmas when she got me this, which is hung on my bedroom wall...

FCB44632-2441-4C5E-93B5-22A02860E9E0_zps8ycrvrkh.jpg

Yep, Leia and Han Lego figures, albeit with their heads swapped out for custom made mine and my mrs'. Haha

Edited by Kav

That's violently cute.

Yeah it's quite vomit worthy, we're both right soppy bastards! Haha