NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I've never used Grindr. How many pictures of people's penises would you have to receive daily to keep running out of blocks?

This is important.

From what I understand it is somewhat of a feeding frenzy from the other side, so dudes have to keep trying until you stand out. @Raining_again can probably verify that for you.

Yes totally agree. I had lots of people messaging me with the most ridiculous chat ever. Just have a bit of fun with it, don't be too serious. Crack a joke. Talk about something you have in common with them... :)

Its not easy on the female side either because you have to sludge through all the men who are just looking an easy shag...

Just to let you all know:

My mates ex and me won't go to the theatre because I already nailed her can see how this is a rather stupid idea.

It's like watching a TV show where we all know you and Nightwolf are going to get it on, but they keep throwing other potential people in to delay it. Come on already, you're no Sam and Diane! :heh:

In me news, been texting that guy a lot since Sunday and just now (as a natural part of the conversation, not as forced as it reads without context):

Me: I hope to spend more time with you in the future

Him: I'd say we shall the same aspiration

giphy.gif

Brb. Giddy.

Just to let you all know:

My mates ex and me won't go to the theatre because I already nailed her can see how this is a rather stupid idea.

I thought you were already friends with her? Thus, I don't see why it must be an issue unless you can't trust yourself!

Its not easy on the female side either because you have to sludge through all the men who are just looking an easy shag...

To whit:

A reddit user set up a profile on OKCupid posing a female version of himself to see how easy it was for girls to get dates. Within minutes he started getting sexually abusive messages and deleted the account after all of two hours.

I would be lying if I said it didn't get to me. I thought it would be some fun thing, something where I would do it and worse case scenario say "lol I was a guy I trolle you lulz"etc. but within a 2 hour span it got me really down and I was feeling really uncomfortable with everything. I figured I would get some weird messages here and there, but what I got was an onslaught of people who were, within minutes of saying hello, saying things that made me as a dude who spends most of his time on 4chan uneasy. I ended up deleting my profile at the end of 2 hours and kind of went about the rest of my night with a very bad taste in my mouth.

I came away thinking that women have it so much harder than guys do when it comes to that kind of stuff.

So dudes doing the online thing, don't give up but be patient (and don't be a big creepy jerk).

I'm glad this issue was raised. It's not as easy as men (as a collective rather than everyone) believe it to be.

This also goes for in person. My friends were joking about this on Sunday and I shot them down by asking them when they could last recall a lady friend of theirs going home with someone and it turning into a relationship. Not one of them could remember and asked me more seriously about how I felt about it all.

Dating is tough, hooking up for sex, not so much. Be kind to each other.

This also goes for in person. My friends were joking about this on Sunday and I shot them down by asking them when they could last recall a lady friend of theirs going home with someone and it turning into a relationship. Not one of them could remember and asked me more seriously about how I felt about it all.

But do people actually view nights out as a way to get relationships? I always thought it was just for hooking up anyway.

Also I think the whole "it's easier for women" thing (usually) refers to hooking up. Maybe for actually meeting people, but I don't think finding a relationship is any easier. Considering for every (heterosexual) female in a relationship there is also a male, it wouldn't really be possible for it to be easier for women.

But do people actually view nights out as a way to get relationships? I always thought it was just for hooking up anyway.

Also I think the whole "it's easier for women" thing (usually) refers to hooking up. Maybe for actually meeting people, but I don't think finding a relationship is any easier. Considering for every (heterosexual) female in a relationship there is also a male, it wouldn't really be possible for it to be easier for women.

Yes its a vast generalisation.

Oh girls can get their boobs out so its easier.

As someone who hangs around guys more, I'd say its easier for them. Perspective and all that.

Some people will use social gatherings for relationships. That's how it used to be before the internet as well I believe. :yay:

I thought you were already friends with her? Thus, I don't see why it must be an issue unless you can't trust yourself!

Well, I trust myself in the sense that I won't try to hook up with her, but I don't trust the ability of my brain/heart to develop feelings for her; i.e. there is a chance of me getting emotionally attached to her.

If the latter happens there will eventually be a lot of problems.

That's why I decided against 'going out' with her.

I can never approach a female in clubs. They're usually in groups and so forth. I honestly seldom see it work. My friends rarely "pull" in clubs, though some do.

Plus I have social anxiety issues so it'll never happen for me.

I can never approach a female in clubs. They're usually in groups and so forth. I honestly seldom see it work. My friends rarely "pull" in clubs, though some do.

Unless you're after a cheap shag there's rarely a point trying. Talking in a club is like shouting at a brick wall.

Unless you're after a cheap shag there's rarely a point trying. Talking in a club is like shouting at a brick wall.

Ego boost and/or confidence boost.

I don't get messaged on dating sites, don't get responses. I don't get people check me out or attempt to flirt with me. I never learn of people being into me. It is somewhat demoralising.

Just being able to converse would be a victory.

Edited by Serebii

I don't get messaged on dating sites, don't get responses.

Well women only respond to around 4% of messages, and men have to send a huge amount of messages to be likely to get a single response. So I wouldn't take it personally.

chart_1%20(5)-5.png

Source

I see it work all the time. When I was single it worked for me all the time. I met my present girlfriend in a club and one of my closest friends has now been with a girl he met in a club for 3 years, another 2 years.

It can happen if you're both the type who enjoy going to clubs to meet/talk to people.

Well women only respond to around 4% of messages, and men have to send a huge amount of messages to be likely to get a single response. So I wouldn't take it personally.

chart_1%20(5)-5.png

Source

Okay, well, then I kind of feel like a stud right now; I finally signed up to a dating site, and within a day I was already talking to two cute girls in my area, one of whom had initiated the contact herself. I haven't even messaged anyone else. :heh:

I think I got lucky when I signed up to a dating site. Quite some years back I went on a free one that is supposedly bad (POF) and was messaged first pretty shortly after by a really quite attractive girl. A couple of weeks later we met up, then on subsequent dates she drove us everywhere, even a 3 hour or so round trip to Alton Towers.

Long story short, it was that point in time where we were all going off to do our own study/work at various places in the country so we called it a day, but I definitely look back happy. Many years later I am now with my girlfriend who I met a while back in Uni, so it's all good.

The short of the message - keep trying! Good shit can come about. Try not to be a wacko like you are sometimes on the forum and you'll be fine. :p

Okay, well, then I kind of feel like a stud right now; I finally signed up to a dating site, and within a day I was already talking to two cute girls in my area, one of whom had initiated the contact herself. I haven't even messaged anyone else. :heh:

Well the study was conducted in America, so maybe Danes are a better class of people.

I was chatting away with Edson again last night and he sent me a picture with not too many clothes on, my gosh, I keep thinking he's too good looking to not be a cat fish and especially far too good looking for me

I hope he doesn't expect the same in return, because he won't have much to look at :p Maybe I should start working out. Not maybe, I will. After this chocolate is done with.

But yeah, we seem to be getting on even better now and have actual conversations instead of "omg you're so cute" and "omg you're cuter". Next we'll be sending love heart clips on MSN and photoshopping ourselves together for Myspace.

I think I have the mental age of a 14 year old when it comes to this kind of thing.

Well the study was conducted in America, so maybe Danes are a better class of people.

Or maybe the 2 people he's talking to are just men pretending to be women.

Some people will use social gatherings for relationships. That's how it used to be before the internet as well I believe. :yay:

What a dark time that was.

I think I have the mental age of a 14 year old

Fixed for you poop brain.

omg, wtf Ashley, that's so mean. I'm not talking to you now. Just you wait, I'll destroy you.

xoxo