NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I haven't used FB in at least five years and the only picture on there is from what can only be described as my "Jewish" phase.

I haven't used FB in at least five years and the only picture on there is from what can only be described as my "Jewish" phase.

17478_1337938730157_5170883_n.jpg?lvh=1

I'll just leave this here.

You will pay for this treachery.

ooo spank me Arthur...I've been a bad boy

make sure its a naked spanking.

I've decided to properly venture out into the exciting world of internet dating.

One of the first profiles I notice is a girl from my uni course.

I've decided to properly venture out into the exciting world of internet dating.

One of the first profiles I notice is a girl from my uni course.

Replace your profile photo with Fabio and seduce her. I fail to see how that could possibly go wrong in any way.

Replace your profile photo with Fabio and seduce her. I fail to see how that could possibly go wrong in any way.

I love how you now have to link to images of Fabio, showing how long you've been using that joke and little relevance it has now lol

A day after deciding to give up dating for a while I went on a date and it went really well.

Went shopping for second hand books, went to a pub, went for food and then to another pub. He said we should meet up again and even spoke about going to Paris (I mentioned I want to visit and it is about two hours away from here).

And weirdly he's a smoker and a butcher, but oh so hot so it balances.

After 4 years. I'm single.

Ashley's week just took a turn for the better..

All you straight guys and gals need to get on Tinder. It's an app for your phone that links with Facebook.

Basically you go on, set a distance for how far you want to search and the app throws up men / women for you to look at and decide if you like them or not. If you do, you click the tick, if you don't you click the cross.

The guys / girls you have ticked then go into your 'likes' and if a guy / girl you liked, likes you back - they become a match. You can then begin chatting with them.

It feeds a couple of photos through from your profile pics on FB, so if you see the first pic of the guy / girl and think 'hmm, unsure' you can see a few more pics before deciding.

Pretty decent app by the looks of it. I only know about it because my sisters have both started using it and are pretty addicted!

If only they had one for the gays. That wasn't Grindr. *Shudder*

Oh god Grindr is the worst. But luckily enough, you can do the gay thing in Tinder too. You can pick the sex you want to view in the settings and you can get gay guys on that too. I should know, I've got both guys and gals on.

I got like 10 matches, all men. I appear to be attractive only to gay men, and not to women.

Oh god Grindr is the worst. But luckily enough, you can do the gay thing in Tinder too. You can pick the sex you want to view in the settings and you can get gay guys on that too. I should know, I've got both guys and gals on.

I got like 10 matches, all men. I appear to be attractive only to gay men, and not to women.

Oh wow that is interesting! Didn't know it was for the gays too!

And is this a bad thing Diageo? You should be thankful you're greedy - sorry, bi :heh: so you get a wider selection! :laughing:

And yes Grindr is disgusting.

Ellmeister, that's awful! What a foolish girlfriend you had.

And just when Ashley has met someone.

So just like Moogle, then.

And yes Grindr is disgusting.

Why? It allows consensual adults to do something they both enjoy, and makes it easier for them.

Why? It allows consensual adults to do something they both enjoy, and makes it easier for them.

No it's a terrible app design wise, it's buggy, annoying, lacks basic features. It's disgusting.

Oh yeah, the App Store will have you believe / think that, but it's a different story in reality.

Messages from old men that open conversation with pictures of their cocks or people who won't leave you alone despite you telling them you're not interested (politely) is unwelcome.

And I personally don't like the idea of finding someone in my area, exchanging some small chit chat then meeting them in their car for a shag. Standards an all that.

Oh yeah, the App Store will have you believe / think that, but it's a different story in reality.

Messages from old men that open conversation with pictures of their cocks or people who won't leave you alone despite you telling them you're not interested (politely) is unwelcome.

And I personally don't like the idea of finding someone in my area, exchanging some small chit chat then meeting them in their car for a shag. Standards an all that.

Well you can easily block those people.

Well then clearly the app is not for you. But plenty of people do want that, and for them the app is great.

Well you can easily block those people.

Yeah unless you max out your daily blocks...

Well then clearly the app is not for you. But plenty of people do want that, and for them the app is great.

And no it isn't for me. Which is why I think it's disgusting. But for those who do enjoy that, they can crack on. Good luck to them.