NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Juanbelievable set of solid puns there.

He shouldn't rush into a sexual relationship though. It can be beautiful when two become Juan, but he needs to make sure He's the Juan that he wants.

He shouldn't let him get away either, because someone like him comes along Juance in a lifetime.

He shouldn't rush into a sexual relationship though. It can be beautiful when two become Juan, but he needs to make sure He's the Juan that he wants.

He shouldn't let him get away either, because someone like him comes along Juance in a lifetime.

That's juanderstansble.

I was gonna post yesterday but thought I'd let the puns continue :p

His actual name is Edd!

People in Latin America can give their children any name of their choosing. There's also a general preference for original/unusual names. Often enough, foreign names (as well as misspelled names) fall into this category.

And that's why I know Venezuelan people called Cindy, Jonathan and Yennifer. Also a guy called Joel, whose parents genuinely did not know that name existed.

I wish I had 3 friends named Edd, would never stop whistling that TUNE.

At least you and your sisters were made out of sugar, spice and everything nice, Bubbles.

At least you and your sisters were made out of sugar, spice and everything nice, Bubbles.

Thanks to the both of you, I now have both the themes stuck in my head.

And I suddenly thought, if I do ever get another pet (I'll ask Banjo's permission first) should I call it Mojojojo?

Wait, I already know that's a bad idea. I'm gonna go to sleep.

But also, Edd has decided we've gotta get married. I said, like Pheobe, it has to be New York. He said that's amazing, he'll get his maid to come along too.

It was tongue in cheek to start with but now I feel as though we're just humouring each other :p

I hate that point after a date where you're unsure how long to leave it before texting. Such silly mind games at work.

But anyway, enjoyed myself as we went bouldering which was a welcomed change.

Meant to go on one yesterday as well but he didn't show (overslept). Not that I'm really fussed as I went around central instead, but just filling you all in on the gossip.

I hate that point after a date where you're unsure how long to leave it before texting. Such silly mind games at work.

But anyway, enjoyed myself as we went bouldering which was a welcomed change.

Meant to go on one yesterday as well but he didn't show (overslept). Not that I'm really fussed as I went around central instead, but just filling you all in on the gossip.

If you want to text someone text them.

Yeah I'm going to today, it just gets in my head. Part of me worries I come across too strong sometimes, when really I'm just fairly friendly/social. At the very least we can hopefully be friends. He has a Venonat tattoo, so it's almost essential.

Yeah I'm going to today, it just gets in my head. Part of me worries I come across too strong sometimes, when really I'm just fairly friendly/social. At the very least we can hopefully be friends. He has a Venonat tattoo, so it's almost essential.

Okay, I just read the last part of your post. Text him IMMEDIATELY.

Always do the post-date 'break the ice' summary text.

"

[insert activity] was fun. We should do it again.

"

Something roughly like that; keep it short and to the point (i.e. make them sure they know you enjoyed the date and that you want more enjoyment). It's a harmless short text that breaks the texting ice post-meeting, then the ball is in their court and you can stop worrying. They get back to you, then you're golden. If they don't, forget about it.