NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

OH SO THAT'S WHAT BUSY MEANS

post-10504-CANT-DEAL-WITH-IT-gif-KI6P.gif

You just go get some random dude to nail you and pretend it's him?

Plus he has a reputation for putting out on the first date.

I don't do that anymore.

Where are you getting all these dates from?

To answer more seriously. Mixture of OKCupid, Grindr and Scruff. Oh the shame!

OH SO THAT'S WHAT BUSY MEANS

post-10504-CANT-DEAL-WITH-IT-gif-KI6P.gif

It didn't on Monday actually, but it is why I'm busy next week. Dude, the last person I've shared a bed with has been you, do you want that to continue? :heh:

You just go get some random dude to nail you and pretend it's him?

I'm more than just a random dude :( I'm a random dude with a rad 'tude!

Can't keep up with Ashley's eight billion dates, but...

...I have a date a week from Saturday.

Well, I don't know where we'll get dinner/something to drink, yet. As I've mentioned, she lives several kilometers away so I don't know suitable places near her home. Don't want to make her drive all the way to my town.

Anyway.

Date, get! :bouncy:

@Ellmeister

pkrdq.jpg

Can't keep up with Ashley's eight billion dates, but...

...I have a date a week from Saturday.

Well, I don't know where we'll get dinner/something to drink, yet. As I've mentioned, she lives several kilometers away so I don't know suitable places near her home. Don't want to make her drive all the way to my town.

Anyway.

Date, get! :bouncy:

@Ellmeister

pkrdq.jpg

Surely you've given her the challenge of ensuring you go somewhere awesome as you're going up to her?

Surely you've given her the challenge of ensuring you go somewhere awesome as you're going up to her?

Not really, I told her I would look up something nice. :p

But it will probably come down to me asking her if she could choose a nice restaurant :)

But it will probably come down to me asking her if she could choose a nice restaurant :)

If you've said you'll pick somewhere, then for god's sake don't ask her to pick somewhere.

If you've said you'll pick somewhere, then for god's sake don't ask her to pick somewhere.

Alright, alright.

If masturbating Spiderman says so :p

Fair dos fair dos. You've got the date already though, I'd probably have not be able to help myself throwing it back to her to see what she comes up with, just to see what happens ;)

Is this the friend your friend wanted you to meet btw?

Is this the friend your friend wanted you to meet btw?

Yep, she's that particular lady :)

I'm in the best mood right now :D

Yep, she's that particular lady :)

I'm in the best mood right now :D

Like this?

giphy.gif

Wait, Ashley has more than one date at one time? Are you allowed to do that? I thought there were rules about this kinda shit.

Dayyyym.

Does this make him a filthy ho-bag?

My dates are at different times (and currently different days). This isn't a sitcom.

My dates are at different times (and currently different days). This isn't a sitcom.

Re-arrange them so that they all are on the same date and watch the hilarity ensue.

It would be like that scene in Mrs. Doubtfire where Robin Williams is switching back and forth in the restaurant. Only sexier.

I'm having a hard enough time differentiating them as it is. Except the one also called Ashley.

Although I may schedule two on one day if needs be, but an afternoon coffee/evening drink thing.

That's almost word for word a line out of Fraiser with almost exactly this plot. Did you happen to meet all of them at the same swanky party you were hosting in your luxurious Seattle apartment?

Multiple dates are allowed, its dating multiple people that isn't..

But either way @Ashley is a bit of a ho-bag.

Don't be hating:

up-dugbecauseiloveyo.gif

That's almost word for word a line out of Fraiser with almost exactly this plot. Did you happen to meet all of them at the same swanky party you were hosting in your luxurious Seattle apartment?

Ha I happen to be watching Frasier right now. I wish I had a luxurious Seattle apartment.

Multiple dates are allowed, its dating multiple people that isn't..

But either way @Ashley is a bit of a ho-bag.

Don't be hating:

up-dugbecauseiloveyo.gif

Dating multiple people may be an issue (unless agreed), but I'm going on dates, not dating them.

I'm sick of doing little with my time and my friends being unavailable. I live in one of the greatest cities in the world, I may as well explore it with some people. That's all I'm really looking for at the moment. I don't even care about sex.

I think if you've agreed in advance that you'll drive but as you're coming to her town she can pick somewhere. As long as she has notice in advance that she's choosing somewhere it's fine.

I'm sick of doing little with my time and my friends being unavailable. I live in one of the greatest cities in the world, I may as well explore it with some people. That's all I'm really looking for at the moment. I don't even care about sex.

Exactly what I meant.

There's a huge difference imo in going on dates with multiple people and then dating multiple people. :heart:

Ha I happen to be watching Frasier right now. I wish I had a luxurious Seattle apartment.

Dating multiple people may be an issue (unless agreed), but I'm going on dates, not dating them.

This sounds like a Ted Mosby quote from HIMYM!

But seriously, if you guys are wondering how he's getting these dates, check out his 'don't mind me I'm just in the bath' Instagram shots

(I check it every night before I sleep)