NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I wish to quickly point out you can see my knee and protein shake in that shot and @Dan_Dare posted a far worse bath shot on here years ago :heh:

Saturday date had to reschedule, so will try and move someone into that slot. #dentist

Saturday date had to reschedule, so will try and move someone into that slot. #dentist

Nah, better not date your dentist - that's a special relationship you just cannot afford to risk.

So I've got dates lined up for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and one day on Saturday.

Monday - gin loving geography teacher also called Ashley. Going to check out bars near me.

Tuesday - geeky tech guy. Going to a place he recommended in Hackney.

Wednesday - creative arty type. Exploring central.

Thursday - Canadian. To be decided.

Saturday - Brazilian student. Showing around where I live.

The rest of them do have names that I know, before anyone makes a comment.

I should book more weeks off.

Ha someone has just asked if I want to go for a drink. Think I'll push it in the next week.

tumblr_lmraxyjPLk1qagx30.gif

Edited by Ashley

It's not the hours put in, but the idea of finishing 6 times... I kinda feel sorry for him ;P

6 times in 12 hours? Fuck. Is he alive?

Good job, Raineeng. 'Mirin your sexual skills.

I think he is in a considerable amount of shock....but still living, just about :P

I'd say that's job done!

So happy that you're having a good time. Well I assume it was fun sex, not "so angry I'm going to actually kill you by breaking your pelvis" sex.

I'd say that's job done!

So happy that you're having a good time. Well I assume it was fun sex, not "so angry I'm going to actually kill you by breaking your pelvis" sex.

smirk.gif

Who did you have sex with?

I met him in person a few weeks ago, we met online on okcupid.com :)

Can't remember if I've mentioned it before now lol

Wait, only six times? Pffft. Tell him to put some stamina into it. Feed him some eggs or something.

Edited by gaggle64

Yeah Raining! Screw him to deeeeeath. Then we can sing Maneater to you (Hall and Oates, naturally)

I'm a bit worried for Jamba following Bluey's post.

So first date of five this week and it went well. He had to dash off early due to work but said we'd meet again next week.

Next week is currently shaping up to be another busy one with that, evening with friends and two dates provisionally penciled in. #London #slut #idontevencurrr

Next week is currently shaping up to be another busy one with that, evening with friends and two dates provisionally penciled in. #London #slut #idontevencurrr

Without sluts who would have any fun?

tumblr_mwdekgP3B01sfptkeo9_500.jpg