NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I had a date yesterday with a South Korean that has limited english. It's hard to really talk about things but he's cute and he likes me so we'll see where it goes.

So first date of five this week and it went well. He had to dash off early due to work but said we'd meet again next week.

Yeah, but how many times did you have sex?

Yeah Raining! Screw him to deeeeeath. Then we can sing Maneater to you (Hall and Oates, naturally)

I'm a bit worried for Jamba following Bluey's post.

WdHzBQY.jpg?1

Yeah, but how many times did you have sex?

I've had sex as many times today, as you've had in your whole life.

Well, that's disappointing.

Edit: I mean, super impressive.

Edited by Magnus

...was it his birthday?

Let me tell you a little something about women: If men are pigs, women are carnivores.

Let me tell you a little something about women: If men are pigs, women are carnivores.

I had a bacon sandwich earlier, haha

I don't get the birthday reference Moogle?

O there was bumfun... If that birthday rule applied he will be a very old man before I'm finished with him :)

O there was bumfun... If that birthday rule applied he will be a very old man before I'm finished with him :)

tumblr_mqgdakQEJd1rrx588o1_500.gif

I was totally going to post, but it's so mild in the current context that I am out. Good lols all round N-Eers(mostly thanks to you, raining!)

I was totally going to post, but it's so mild in the current context that I am out. Good lols all round N-Eers(mostly thanks to you, raining!)

No, please do. We're running out of smelling salts.

ahahahaha I'm so game for that!!! Except I need "Again!" because its not a question :heh:

You can be "Again!", and if you ever get the guy to sign up then he can be "Again?".

Had a few dates with this guy and since they've all been public places I didn't want to go in for the kiss. I do have some juicy gossip though, during the film, we held hands for a while.

Excited_peeta_gif.gif