NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Fixed for 21st century romancings.

Fixed to include everyone.

FTFY. No idea what the word for such a thing is. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd google it.

You guys can all go fix yourself.

Ermergerd. I signed up to okcupid for some lols, and maybe to make some friends. I think I may be arranging to meet someone already. Go me =3

Wait, you mean there are actually people who want to meet other people on that thing? I've had some quite pleasant and occasionally quite open conversations with different people only for them to disappear as soon as I type the words "get together for a drink".

I know, for reasons, I was like really reluctant to FIND anyone, so I have pretty much been myself.... which is AS WEIRD AS POSSIBLE. And people actually like that...... Hm.

I answered a question about "trying anything once" in the bedroom and I have had 50 hits in the past 15 minutes.... LOL PERVERTS.

I don't know who that is, but i'm going to assume...it's...human?

Spent a pleasant afternoon with someone. Went for a coffee nearby, then popped to the Tate Britain for a bit, then another coffee*. Wasn't too awkward either, which makes a change for me.

*neither of these times I actually had coffee.

Spent a pleasant afternoon with someone. Went for a coffee nearby, then popped to the Tate Britain for a bit, then another coffee*. Wasn't too awkward either, which makes a change for me.

Coffee dates without coffee are the way to go.

tumblr_lqi6e0siTZ1qmr77oo1_r2_500.gif

I'm pretty drunk right now but I just want to say I'm so glad I'm straight purely because I can assume that all girls are straight and don't have to go through the same worries that you, and recently @Daft, have been talking about - is he gay or not. It makes things far easier!

On the flip-side, if you go to the gym and grow a beard you turn into the gay equivalent of catnip. I definitely play up to this performance. HASTAGIDENTITYCREATION

I find it useful, hilarious and kind of vile all at the same time.

I feel like you're bullying me a lot more recently :heh:

I can't tell if Nightwolf is being sarcastic or if she's just jealous.

tumblr_inline_mq3cqhJxnJ1qz4rgp.gif

Love you really @Ashley.

Like IRL!!

I picture it going a little something like this...

k4f6qRU.gif

*flails*

Arghghghgh!

I feel the same about meeting a lady next Thursday. :D

freaking-out-baby.gif

that is EXACTLY how I feel. I literally spent all day today flailing round the office in a flap.... ohmygod. I'm so not gonna sleep tonight...

tumblr_inline_mq3cqhJxnJ1qz4rgp.gif

Love you really @Ashley.

tumblr_inline_mnw98ti0TR1qz4rgp.gif

Oh Em Gee, I have a date tomorrow...

*flails*

Arghghghgh!

YAY!

giphy.gif

Oh Em Gee, I have a date tomorrow...

*flails*

Arghghghgh!

x-all-the-y-meme-generator-give-me-all-the-details-995f0b.jpg

I'm so not gonna sleep tonight...

I thought the date was tomorrow?

ahahahaha :P

I joined okcupid not that long ago, got chatting to a nice fella that's quite like me, geeky, into anime, computers, etc. He asked me to meet him. We've said we'll go with just being friends tomorrow but we'll see where it goes. There's an awful lot of expectation on online meetings and I thought right lets do this, get it over with and see how we go before we really get to know each other and have built up impossible expectations =)