NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Had a few dates with this guy and since they've all been public places I didn't want to go in for the kiss. I do have some juicy gossip though, during the film, we held hands for a while.

Excited_peeta_gif.gif

You're filthy as fuck, brah. I'd be happy with just a "hello" on a first date.

You with your hands, Raineeng with her 5 TIMEZ. Maybe this should be Filth-E.

You're filthy as fuck, brah. I'd be happy with just a "hello" on a first date.

You with your hands, Raineeng with her 5 TIMEZ. Maybe this should be Filth-E.

I know, so dirty. Holding hands on the third date. We'll be making long eye contact soon. Better make sure this doesn't go too fast.

Although he's a chef and wants to make me dinner all the time so I might just confess my love now.

Was supposed to have a date last Saturday, remember?

Fell ill, had to cancel.

Lady has been kind of distant in her text messages before, anyway.

Don't think she's even interested at all. :indeed:

Go, @Diageo you dirty, dirty minx. :yay:

So after our date on Monday me and this guy were texting that evening. On Friday I text to ask how his week was and no response. Text earlier asking how his weekend was as he went away. No response. I hate when people do this. If you're not interested just say! I can take it.

Going to wait until Wednesday and if still nothing I'll get in touch just saying the above.

Finally got a text back!

Excited_peeta_gif.gif

Just when I was arranging a date with someone from Portugal. London really is helping me do a world tour without having to go anywhere!

Just when I was arranging a date with someone from Portugal. London really is helping me do a world tour without having to go anywhere!

Not really sure that's what people are getting at when they say "touching down on foreign soil".

I'm improving our international relations Jamba. For Queen and country!

Frankly I should be knighted.

Finally got a text back!

Excited_peeta_gif.gif

Gif stealer!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

A few hours ago I was all melancholy as I thought I was being ignored and couldn't understand why and boy has that changed now.

Giggidy!

I got drunk dialled.....

"is it cheating if I fuck a guy"

not even gonna go there lol

Still need an answer on that btw.

giphy.gif

A few hours ago I was all melancholy as I thought I was being ignored and couldn't understand why and boy has that changed now.

Giggidy!

What was his reason for taking so long?

Had a busy week last week and went straight from work to a weekend away. Not that within there he couldn't have found a few minutes to respond, but I'm willing to overlook it once.

I think my natural neurosis didn't help :heh:

Meh..... He works 11 hour shifts on tue, wed, fri, sat (not finishing until late) and I work 9-5 monday to friday. Throw in a 30 mile travel, him not having a car, and we're doing well to see each other once a week.

As hard as it will be, I'm sure Raining can go without sex for five days.

They'll make up for it on the weekends.

o no way he's awesome, and magnus is right.... 2 day sex marathon starting sunday ;)

I'll get an ambulance on standby with an IV drip for him.

I feel that @Raining_again is my spirit animal...It seems that I may have met my match in who is the most animal ;)

DUUUUUUUUURRTY BETCH! I love it!

Myself and a friend are trying to work out whether a woman who works in the sandwich shop near uni has a thing for me or not. She's around my age (maybe a little older), quietly spoken and quite shy but every time I go in, she's always all smiles, quite chatty (well, chatty for someone whose obviously rather shy) and even if she's serving another customer she'll always skip off through to the back (literally skip) to bring me my order even though she should be serving someone else.

Friend thinks she's definitely into me, as she isn't like that with any of the other customers ever, and that I should go for it but no idea how to do it. She thinks I should write my name and number on the back of my ticket and hand it to her when she brings me my order.

And then, there's another girl who works in a shop in town whose the same as above but she always makes a beeline for me when I come in to ask if I need anything but then doesn't go round to ask if anyone else in the shop needs any assistance. She did it again today and was all smiles and flirty and hung around at the till while I was paying for something with another assistant even though she was apparently on her break.

There's also a girl in Starbucks who only works weekends and I've only seen/been served by twice as I never usually go in on weekends but she is the same, knows my name and order before I've even opened my mouth.

So yeah, not sure what to do or what the next step should be. It's been a little while since I've been out with someone on a date (for reasons that'd take too long to list out and would bore the arse off of everyone) but with everything sort of falling to place a bit more recently, I'm thinking it's time to get back in the game and meet someone. Also means that one of my colleagues will stop trying to set me up with her friends (and this is the one who asked if I wanted to hook up with her after a night out even though she has a BF). We'll see.