N-Europe

Killer Freaks from Outer Space

bryanee

Love the idea of this. I'm very happy to see more humour put into these games... I just hope that there are enough British people on board to give it the right flavour :-)

Also, this game has a Vs. mode that they are calling the RED system. One player is human and uses the Wiimote whilst the other player has the Umote. That player acts as a commander of all of the Freaks, directing them on how to kill your little friend :-)

Sounds like hours of fun in only one game mode. A marriage of FPS and genuine strategy.

Love the idea of this. I'm very happy to see more humour put into these games... I just hope that there are enough British people on board to give it the right flavour :-)

Also, this game has a Vs. mode that they are calling the RED system. One player is human and uses the Wiimote whilst the other player has the Umote. That player acts as a commander of all of the Freaks, directing them on how to kill your little friend :-)

Sounds like hours of fun in only one game mode. A marriage of FPS and genuine strategy.

That sounds amazing, and exactly the kind of new gameplay it promises.

What I think is hilarious though, is that this is there 'mature' hardcore FPS for the Wii u. Mature, just because it has some adult themes doesn't make it mature. This game looks about as mature as blowing up a condom and sticking it on your head!

Saying that. Barring the mans terrible voice, I think it looks great, like the design etc. Can't wait to see more content announced for the wii u!

What I think is hilarious though, is that this is there 'mature' hardcore FPS for the Wii u. Mature, just because it has some adult themes doesn't make it mature. This game looks about as mature as blowing up a condom and sticking it on your head!

It reminded me a bit of House of the Dead: Overkill. Nintendo need more games like that :D

This looks like it could be brilliant! :D

Definately has that HotD Overkill vibe, already showing good humour in the trailer. As long as the gameplay impresses, i'm definately interested in this.

With a year to go, all the signs are very good indeed!

The guy did seem to have trouble controlling the game at the roundtable. It looks like a humorous game with interesting ideas, especially the asymmetric multiplayer. Definite Overkill/Raving rabbids vibe to it. Could be very fun.

I like the way developers are actually looking at cool ways to control games.