Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Taiwan the Bug Off is officially over and I came in 2nd, with a Tiger Butterfly on a total of 63 points. Greta the Mouse was being a total bitch all day, asking me to back off and give her her personal space, she's on my hit list now. As my son was playing at 6pm I wasn't there to collect my trophy, so I don't think I'll get it now, gutted.

Tiger butterflies tend to take you into the 60s, then just keep an eye out on flowers for a white mantis and for a black butterfly flying around. Those should get you over 80 and the limited edition prize.

Found two mantis' both sitting peacefully on my watered flowers... until I caught them :hehe:

I also found a Agrias Butterfly, turned it in for a lovely 79 points! I'm now leading the pack.

I've beaten the record 5 times do far. My best is now a bee with 72 points.

That must've been some juicy bee. The best I got with it was 36 points.

What's all this fortune cookie stuff people are getting?!

Buy it from the Nookie(hehe) shop, for 2 play coins. Eat it...you get a ticket with a clue to the item; show it back to Timmy or Tommy(whoever's working, not sure what the significance is there yet) - they'll give you an item! Seems to be Nintendoish ones. I got this earlier!

228204_572313983742_1074517221_n.jpg

Also got a kart for my house, but it's big so I've popped it into the storage lockers at the station(highly recommend these if you didn't find them already, access via wardrobes etc too...buy a wardrobe!)

Buy it from the Nookie(hehe) shop, for 2 play coins. Eat it...you get a ticket with a clue to the item; show it back to Timmy or Tommy(whoever's working, not sure what the significance is there yet) - they'll give you an item! Seems to be Nintendoish ones. I got this earlier!

Also got a kart for my house, but it's big so I've popped it into the storage lockers at the station(highly recommend these if you didn't find them already, access via wardrobes etc too...buy a wardrobe!)

So jealous of your mask!! :heh:

Right I'm off to get me some fortune cookie!!

EDIT

Oooooh I won a Varia suit!! :D

Edited by Aneres11
Automerged Doublepost

So jealous of your mask!! :heh:

Right I'm off to get me some fortune cookie!!

Haha, I think it's the only thing I've 'seen' online(couple zelda pages I follow on fb keep posting new leaf pics) that I really really really wanted...and I got it on my second cookie! I will never take it off.

It's nice to see Nintendo utilising playcoins again too, though I think it's like anything else in the shop - just one a day.

I managed to net me 113 points with a birdwing butterfly which Nat proceeded to clearly eat :heh: No wonder he doesn't give you the bugs back haha.

Visited @RedShell's town and had great fun! Packed with people! @Dcubed has an amazing link hat that I would quite like to steal!! Love going to see what others have done with their towns. Great fun!

So I did not play last night as I was really tired, started just now and done some things. :)

The best thing about this game? My mother plays it as well and she has quite some experience with Animal Crossing. We talked about it for 45 minutes this morning and she gave me a lot of advice. It was great :)

I got some Pikmin in a flower pot from my fortune cookie ticket, well pleased! :D

I got a Triforce :o

YES! Paid the down payment :D Whooohooo, tomorrow I'll have a nice home.

I was wondering if I liked Animal Crossing, now I know that I do :)

Edited by drahkon

No bug catching for me today :( working 9-5:30.

I did manage to catch a Birdwing yesterday so might try and hand that in just before 6, or is that classed as cheating :p

No way! Totally above board! I caught a firefly last night and handed it in this morning (by chance as I did plan to sell the firefly but the shop shut :heh:) anyway I handed that in and got 63 points for it! So if I were you I'd totally hand it in as soon as you can!

So I did not play last night as I was really tired, started just now and done some things. :)

The best thing about this game? My mother plays it as well and she has quite some experience with Animal Crossing. We talked about it for 45 minutes this morning and she gave me a lot of advice. It was great :)

Best mum ever.

NOOOOO i want that mask! i got a Fi mask earlier and thought that was awesome but Majora's mask?

i'm gonna have to put my friend code in the met up thread