N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got back into playing this. Convinced my girlfriend to make the plunge on the mint green 3DS she had her eye on and she got a copy of Animal Crossing delivered with it today.

Such a nostalgic feeling, as Wild World always left a major impression on me because of the fact me and one of my best buds played it together.

I'm not sure if the Wii version did this, but every thing you catch displays its unique size on the message screen as you catch it, which would be awesome for bug catching/fishing contests ;D

Eh? D:

Any way, did City Folk have the whole visible measurements thing? I know all of the Animal Crossing's have technically had it, but it wouldn't tell you until after you took the damn thing to Tortimer. New Leaf seems to display it as soon as you catch it, so it'd be awesome to see some competition once the game comes out in Europe.

Eh? D:

Any way, did City Folk have the whole visible measurements thing? I know all of the Animal Crossing's have technically had it, but it wouldn't tell you until after you took the damn thing to Tortimer. New Leaf seems to display it as soon as you catch it, so it'd be awesome to see some competition once the game comes out in Europe.

Being able to see measurements after a catch is indeed a new feature! :D

I know, I'm shocked that he has a girlfriend, too.

Ha ha, no I believe everyone but me has a girlfriend :p

I was on my phone and the battery was running out and I didn't quite understand what Debug meant so I just typed one word fast and hoped you understood and had an answer for me when I got back home.

What I meant was that why does it sound look you have this game, New Leaf? Do you have a japanese version or something?

Ahh I see. Be good if it was all mint rather than just the lid! Looks good though.

Yeah, it'd be great if they did more solid colours for the XL/LL series but meh, I've already got my hand on one so too late I guess!

What I meant was that why does it sound look you have this game, New Leaf? Do you have a japanese version or something?

I do indeed, I've had it since January as I'm currently living in Japan but I've took quite a look break from it due to other games taking up my time.

Mike does reviews for something, I think?

Correct! I review for NEO magazine. I've let let know how excited I am about it a few times already, and today was lucky enough to be sent a download code. I'll try to keep my excitement to a minimum, I promise! So far I've set up my town - Merryoak - and chosen where I want my hose to be. That's about it! In my town I have a hippo, a cat, a hamster, a pig and a penguin.. And that's all I can say at the moment! Now back to play some more! If anyone's got any questions, just let me know.

Correct! I review for NEO magazine. I've let let know how excited I am about it a few times already, and today was lucky enough to be sent a download code. I'll try to keep my excitement to a minimum, I promise! So far I've set up my town - Merryoak - and chosen where I want my hose to be. That's about it! In my town I have a hippo, a cat, a hamster, a pig and a penguin.. And that's all I can say at the moment! Now back to play some more! If anyone's got any questions, just let me know.

No questions just a severe damn you lol. Wait till 9th June is killing me.

How many blocks is the download?