N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

darksnowman

I1D6FN.jpeg

Pic of the day. Tether recovery? Yes, you can! And from even longer range than before. Multiple fighters can latch on--who actually grabs hold is determined by the same rules as the standard ledge grab.

Edited by Serebii

So with news that MK8 is getting a nerfed voice-chat, is there hope for this game included it yet?!

It's gonna be a major killer if not, and I'm hoping Sakurai and co will have both the pull and sense to push for it to be unlimited, as it were. Give you the option to decline it possibly. For example maybe with a parental control setting, or for someone who doesn't want to hear voice chat you can turn it off(thus not sending any either) and this might be indicated to other players etc.

or for someone who doesn't want to hear voice chat you can turn it off(thus not sending any either) and this might be indicated to other players etc.

This is a pretty standard thing with voice chat. You can also mute individual people.

zlCfzR4FdkMRCBYLfx

Pic of the day. We didn't introduce ALL of the Assist Trophies in the Smash Bros. Direct. Here's Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western!! He may rival Sonic in the art of rolling.

zlCfzR4FdwUh-W-G8v

Pic of the day. This is his trophy. He may be an animal, and his buckles are definitely on the adorable side, but there's no denying he looks cool!! His Assist Trophy can even do things like a quick charge.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I was hoping he'd be playable!! :cry:

Come on! He already has a full Smash moveset and three partners who are PERFECT Assist Trophy material!!

NOT Cool Sakurai, not cool! He deserves better than this! :mad:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I was hoping he'd be playable!! :cry:

Come on! He already has a full Smash moveset and three partners who are PERFECT Assist Trophy material!!

NOT Cool Sakurai, not cool! He deserves better than this! :mad:

Maybe next time, if Rolling Western takes off more.

zlCfzR49UJcsz96WnD

Pic of the day. You can get up on the lights of this special ring. It's a perfect secret hiding place.

zlCfzR49VF0c5qXU4N

And you can attack the lights and have them fall to the ground! That makes things dark. The lights are way up high, but even Little Mac can get up there by jumping off the ropes

Edited by Serebii