NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

zlCfzRKn_GIRQO6Waj

"Pic of the day. This one marks the 100th pic of the day! Without further ado, I'd like to introduce Luigi as he adjusts his nose. Hope you enjoy!"

Their ears are weird ;p

;)

zlCfzRK1poUuilBvQ1

"Pic of the day. The graphical differences of the Spin Attacks are clear. The way they hit are actually very different too."

Male Wii Fit Trainer.......meh. I really don't care for Wii Fit. We'll find out soon enough what the general public think this generation of it.

Sounded like a character slot was being wasted for a moment there. Looks like an alternate costume though.

zlCfzRK_83041KDIoc

"Pic of the day. The trial version of Wii Fit U is available now! We'd like to share this pic to commemorate the occasion."

I would. He looks just like a more tanned version of me! :heh:

I echo you :laughing: not on him resembling me in any way, of course. Well, ... perhaps there are similarities when relating the subjects of the height and heroic physique, as well as features in the genitalia regions.

This nigger is my new main. :DAlongside my others

Edited by Beverage

I used this trainer in Wii fit, his voice reminded me of Art Attack or something. Love him.

zlCfzRLDZ2IifUUlms

"Pic of the day. Kid Icarus: Uprising is now available to download via eShop in Japan. By the way, we gave a makeover to Pit's pose when he's shooting his bow and arrow so it looks sharper. Do note that all images are still in development. This and past pics may be different from the finished product. Thanks for understanding."

As soon as I seen this picture I thought I'd seen it before. I could b wrong, I might go have a look online to see the differences.

zlCfzRLVW9o2qrkEEo

"Pic of the day. Is this a spaceship from Hocotate? No-this is a bomb SHAPED like a spaceship. After liftoff, it will drop down when you least expect it."

zlCfzRLZ7w8SADA8Cb

"Photo strip of the day. Plant it, water it, and then timber! It's high maintenance but totally worth the effort! It needs tactics like never before."

Tactics. I don't know why, but I have a feeling I might end up really liking the Villager.

So you have to keep coming back to it... but how does the resulting tree damage anyone I wonder... because who's going to want to go and stand by that? ;p

Not really. It's all in one Down-Smash attack (I'm assuming). For example, like Snake's Land Mine from Brawl. Takes a long time to start-up (compared to all other smash attacks) but it remains on the stage for quite some time too.

I think the Villagers' Down-Smash attack is similar in that you can plant it and leave it as a tree and use it when you want to. Perhaps other characters and items can knock it down too?

It does look like it can do some serious damage/knockback if you recall the debut trailer, it was practically a 1HKO.

Go to the 45s mark.

Go to the 3m42s mark.

Edited by -Dem0-

Ah ok!

I still can't see why a player would ever give the opportunity to use it by standing opposite and under it!

I guess it would be a useful move to plant at a stage edge to hit players climbing back on ;p

So who's actually getting this on only the 3DS?

*raises hand*

I'm getting both. Wii U will be a blast in local Multiplayer and 3DS will be great for single player/multiplayer online :indeed:

So who's actually getting this on only the 3DS?

*raises hand*

I'll be getting both without a doubt - though how much info do we have all round on the online/multiplayer? Depending on the situation there I could certainly end up playing one more than the other.

Not really. It's all in one Down-Smash attack (I'm assuming). For example, like Snake's Land Mine from Brawl. Takes a long time to start-up (compared to all other smash attacks) but it remains on the stage for quite some time too.

I think the Villagers' Down-Smash attack is similar in that you can plant it and leave it as a tree and use it when you want to. Perhaps other characters and items can knock it down too?

It does look like it can do some serious damage/knockback if you recall the debut trailer, it was practically a 1HKO.

Hmmm...I have nothing to offer to counter your appraisal, and you certainly have the videos to support it, but I feel with a mention of tactics it could work somewhat differently.

My supposition would be - can plant as villager, and chop it - but it takes more than one swing with a potential random element(of direction it falls, or number of swings). Or it can be planted and damaged a different amount by other characters, with a similar mechanic. I feel it might be a more unpredictable move, because otherwise I don't exactly see how it's going to be all that 'tactical' unless it means just gauging distance/who's coming for you(which is no one, when they see you planting a tree on their way over).

I'll be getting both unless one is somehow terrible. Definitely keen on taking this on the go and playing with workmates, kinda worried about the screen size though. Smash is hectic enough on a massive screen!

It would be awesome if the 3DS version had taller levels that take advantage of both screens. Actually, it would be rad on Wii U as well. Only on some stages, mind you. Don't want to upset people too much.

Just hope the net code is decent this time around. Brawl had terrible online play.