NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Nice. Looks like it bounces back at you somewhat. I wonder if Link's shield might also do that for other projectiles...

We'll see what happens when we launch a Bob-omb at top speed at him.

Edited by Fused King

Wii Fit Trainer I'd do some training with you. I wonder will we see some camel toe? No! I could put the photo in but I don't want to ruin Serebii's fun.

I could put the photo in but I don't want to ruin Serebii's fun.

He's a bit preoccupied :heh:

zlCfzRJxfPA8PCV940

zlCfzRJ_rTgCejCDHX

"Pic of the day. Stages like this one are often seen in the New Super Mario Bros series. It means trouble."

zlCfzRKDNR0c1Y2i1j

"Pic of the day. Surpass the speed of sound! Become a star!"

I wonder if I should buy both versions?

I think some people will be waiting to see how these games actually interact with each other before committing to both.

Although I'm getting both regardless.

zlCfzRKGtYcTUUZ1C9

"Pic of the day. A panoramic view of Skyloft, a location that we've seen since the first announcement of the game. You fight landing on the various platforms."

Does anyone find it hard to get into this series of games? I mean don't get me wrong, they're fun, lots of content, but I have nobody to play competitively. I have the same situation with Mario Kart. It was basically my favourite game, but I only ever really enjoyed it up until Kart 64. I played it a ridiculous amount, but the only real challenge I ever had was in Super, in which I became so good it was ridiculous and every battle/race was the intense stuff of legends. Of course that was against a certain friend and since then...no challengers whatsoever. With no one to play this game against,I fear it'll end up like every other entry in this and Mario Kart series "tried out every stage then sold". I know we have online competition now, but despite having fibre optic (very fast) our disconnect/random slowdown events are just as common (it's been a bane in my side for online gaming for years now, to the point I haven't renewed my LIVE account in years). Sorry, I just had to vent, as every new entry in these games frustrate me, as they're so effin' awesome and I can never get to play them at their best.

Does anyone find it hard to get into this series of games? I mean don't get me wrong, they're fun, lots of content, but I have nobody to play competitively. I have the same situation with Mario Kart. It was basically my favourite game, but I only ever really enjoyed it up until Kart 64. I played it a ridiculous amount, but the only real challenge I ever had was in Super, in which I became so good it was ridiculous and every battle/race was the intense stuff of legends. Of course that was against a certain friend and since then...no challengers whatsoever. With no one to play this game against,I fear it'll end up like every other entry in this and Mario Kart series "tried out every stage then sold". I know we have online competition now, but despite having fibre optic (very fast) our disconnect/random slowdown events are just as common (it's been a bane in my side for online gaming for years now, to the point I haven't renewed my LIVE account in years). Sorry, I just had to vent, as every new entry in these games frustrate me, as they're so effin' awesome and I can never get to play them at their best.

That's why I brought my Wii and GC to my office. Every lunchbrake I'm karting, smashing, sports resorting, f-zeroing my brains out with colleagues who are now equaly made of WIN as I am ;)

Just like the old days :indeed:

Yeah this is definitely a multiplayer focused game... If you had more reliable internet then the game could still be good but as a single player game Smash Bros doesn't last long. Smash Bros and Mario Kart are the main games I play with friends but by myself I never touch them unless if I want to practice techniques

but by myself I never touch them unless if I want to practice techniques

Pretty much this. I'm lucky to still have a few siblings/friends available to play with though.

We can at least expect a more robust and stable online infrastructure with the next Smash Bros., and I'm pretty sure that this is where some of Namco Bandai's expertise can come into play.

zlCfzRKNIWIPDLF-09

"Pic of the day. We have absolutely nothing to announce today regarding Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. Really!"

Xerneas will be joining the Poke Ball roster then.

zlCfzRKatyAk62zjHS

"Pic of the day. What a great sound a Meteor Smash makes when it slams on an opponent! …Which, I'm sure, you can't tell by the picture."

Nah, stage hazards at best.

Epic. Stage hazards.

Ah yeah, good point. That makes more sense.

Ah yeah, good point. That makes more sense.

And let us not forgot the modest Pokéball item :laughing:

zlCfzRKeGkYd6pOz1J

"Pic of the day. Flying through rings actually requires careful maneuvering, so um...would you mind getting off?"

zlCfzRKhffI9dCjL_p

"Pic of the day. I've got this strange growth on my back lately---which should be impossible, since I'm a robot."

"Pic of the day. I've got this strange growth on my back lately---which should be impossible, since I'm a robot."

Time for a new character announcement, ey, Sakurai?

Time for a new character announcement, ey, Sakurai?

precise mode types, be those offline and on, vastly improved arena features during motion, new battle features and powered-up visuals would be superb enlightenmants alongside that request.

While he's at it, maybe a weebit more insight to SSb u and 3DS connectivity/relations could be an treatly desert.

Both Mario Kart and Smash Bros I was expecting at least an optional mode for more than 4 players local (why not online aswell? At least in privates like in Brawl...).

Come to think about it, I was expecting lots more next-level stuff that should be standard, commonly, on Wiiu.

Off-The-Chain Fzero, an legendary Zelda, an journiful Star Fox, an high voltaged Conduit 3, an sensible and creative and challenging Super Mario, Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart to not suck and instead suprise (in a good bloody way), and a couple of new IPs (and some exisiting ones to power-up - i.e Mario & Sonic at The What-Have-You Games, Wii Sports or whatever, Wii Play or whatever etc etc).

I am really trying to resist retiring from gaming, guys, but my flames are almost extinguished. Nintendo are totally screwed if I retire from passionate gaming.

zlCfzRKkwuYEUbF3Rr

"Pic of the day. Sonic: Lost World is out in Japan today! The Windy Hill area can also be seen in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U…but I can't tell you all the details yet!"

zlCfzRKn_GIRQO6Waj

"Pic of the day. This one marks the 100th pic of the day! Without further ado, I'd like to introduce Luigi as he adjusts his nose. Hope you enjoy!"