NEurope
darksnowman

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

Hux3VQC.jpg

"Pic of the day. A red-black effect now appears when you're hit by a strong blow. It'll only appear when you have high damage, so when you see this you're in trouble--and you're probably about to get KO'd!"

5NZO6i8.jpg

"Pic of the day. Turnips are used in the Villager's up-air and down-air attacks. Perhaps because the turnip prices fluctuate depending on the day's market, the number of turnips that appear changes every time. How cute."

What is he doing to those poor turnips

I don't know, but Mega Man is horrified!

IRIJxuW.jpg

"Pic of the day. Pop quiz! Who is this monster, and where is it from? The cage may serve as a hint."

So, a Streetpass level or a assist trophy?

Level :) You can tell by the background with the cage etc

Haha, nice surprise. Didn't expect to see that. Maybe it's a boss from the story mode (or whatever they are calling it - if they even have one).

If it's an assist trophy does he put you in the cage or something?

Level :) You can tell by the background with the cage etc

Could be a Boss Battle stage ;)

gJ3uBqH.jpg

"Pic of the day. Excuse me, sir--a little help with the ball? There was once a game called Mega Man Soccer, by the way."

HKTMva9.jpg

"Pic of the day. The Villager's special attack, the Lloid Rocket, is a projectile weapon like no other--you can either launch it or ride on it. When you fire it off, keep pressing the button to hop aboard--you can even control its speed. It's more powerful when you're riding it."

I'll just leave this here...

:laughing:

"Pic of the day. Here's a new Assist Trophy--the Skull Kid! I repeat, it's an Assist Trophy, not a new fighter. The characters announced on the website are the fighters!"

I would like to see what he does!

I would like to see what he does!

I think it's safe to say that I'm pretty certain about what he does... ;)

Gods damnit thought we had a new character there.... was imagining his final smash "Moon Crash".....well that is prolly what the trophy will do I guess

was imagining his final smash "Moon Crash".....well that is prolly what the trophy will do I guess
Most likely, and it will indeed be awesome.

But I'd almost prefer it if he instead transformed your opponents into Deku Scrub versions for a while.

Now that would be entertaining. :D

hjCIpKR.jpg

"Pic of the day. Q: "Is this a Steel Diver?" A: "Yes, indeed, that is a Steel Diver." The sub from Steel Diver is now a cute projectile weapon--it launches torpedoes that fly slowly at first."