NEurope
darksnowman

Luigi's Mansion 2

Luigi's Mansion 2 is in the haunted house! :heh:

6i6CpQE.gif

I've had more fun with the box than the game so far. :laughing:

is that a poor picture because my box has more ghosts, one next to the boo and two on the bottom

but the packaging is awesome

and the game is amazing, do wish it had CPP support though

Wtf! My cover doesn't glow in the dark :( cry
Unlucky man. :sad:

I thought all of the initial batch would feature the glow in the dark cover. :hmm:

is that a poor picture because my box has more ghosts, one next to the boo and two on the bottom
It's not easy taking a photo in complete darkness you know. :heh:

Yeah, mine also has more ghosts on it, they just didn't show up well on the pic.

Unlucky man. :sad:

I thought all of the initial batch would feature the glow in the dark cover. :hmm:

I was quite late preordering to be fair. Maybe that's why. But I turned my light off last night after playing the game to go to sleep, and sat waiting for cover to glow... And it didnt haha. Shed a little tear :(

Looks awesome though!!

Just spent a couple of hours with the game this morning. It is so charming! I love the little details like Luigi occasionally humming along with the music and spying on the ghosts through windows/peep holes.

But I turned my light off last night after playing the game to go to sleep, and sat waiting for cover to glow... And it didnt

Did you let your eyes get accustomed to the darkness, I wasn't able to notice straightaway but I waited for about 5 minutes (in complete darkness) and the Glow was easily visible.

Did you let your eyes get accustomed to the darkness, I wasn't able to notice straightaway but I waited for about 5 minutes (in complete darkness) and the Glow was easily visible.

Oooh ill give that a try thanks Dem0!

I don't think it is a glow cover though as I closed my eyes for a minute or so then looked again but saw no glow.

But will definitely try that.

Oooh ill give that a try thanks Dem0!

I don't think it is a glow cover though as I closed my eyes for a minute or so then looked again but saw no glow.

But will definitely try that.

You should be able to tell by just tilting the box towards a light source, as the glow in the dark parts are slightly raised on the surface of the cover.

When will this be on the eshop to buy?

Should be up now, today is the release date so it would have gone up at midnight.

Share the mp3?

Graphics and animation are fantastic, had me laughing for certain scenes.

They also kept my favourite feature from the first game!

You can make Luigi call out by press the d-pad. Pointless but fun.

Year of Luigi is off to a great start!

I can't lay claim to making it just found it online:

http://audiko.net/my?add&ring=26248873&type=mp3

and yes to the spoiler...actually comes in handy in multiplayer

Should be up now, today is the release date so it would have gone up at midnight.

Thats what I thought but checked last night and this morning and it wasnt there.

Thats what I thought but checked last night and this morning and it wasnt there.

It's definitely there now.

So, I'll be picking this up later today (as long as it is not in Dutch, god help me!) and I'm looking forward to going online with you guys and doing stuff that I missed out on doing with N-Europe'ers in Resident Evil: Revelations. :laughing:

I'm so ready to be covered in NINTENDO magic again :D

I want this so badly, but I can't afford it right now :cry:

I feel you man.: peace:

I've also let many games go because of lack of money, only to buy them years down the line and bump a thread or two:yay:

Try scanning this QR code?

lm2qr.png

Downloading from the e-shop now :D Probably be more expensive in town and the store's not open until Saturday anyway due to Easter.

I just went through a nightmare round on ShopTo.

There was an error with my order and I was only notified by it today. I was under the impression that both my Luigi's Mansion 2 and Lego City Undercover would arrive sometime today, but no - it wasn't even dispatched. I sent a ticket in all they could do was apologise and send me a refund. I asked for some sort of compensation, but they kept on insisting that they can't.

funny thing is, is that I was already charged £70 for both of them so if I hadn't contacted them they would have stolen money off of me! The next thing I know, they delete my account.

It's such a shame - looks like I won't be playing until Tuesday...

I think this might be my new favourite 3DS game. I was waiting for a game to dethrone Kid Icarus: Uprising and this may very well be it... until Fire Emblem that is.

I just went through a nightmare round on ShopTo.

There was an error with my order and I was only notified by it today. I was under the impression that both my Luigi's Mansion 2 and Lego City Undercover would arrive sometime today, but no - it wasn't even dispatched. I sent a ticket in all they could do was apologise and send me a refund. I asked for some sort of compensation, but they kept on insisting that they can't.

funny thing is, is that I was already charged £70 for both of them so if I hadn't contacted them they would have stolen money off of me! The next thing I know, they delete my account.

It's such a shame - looks like I won't be playing until Tuesday...

shopto great when they work, when something goes wrong they are the biggest assholes i have ever known

Just played the very first level, couple of questions:

1. Is it normal to lose coins as you try and suck up ghosts? It seems to take an age for the '10' countdown to get to zero, and I usually lose the ghost and lose some coins in the process. I assume it gets easier?

EDIT: Never mind I wasn't pulling back on the analog stick.

2. How many levels per mansion approx?

Cheers guys

Edited by Ronnie

2. How many levels per mansion approx?

Cheers guys

I don't know, I'm on the last level (Boss) of the 1st Mansion. I think it's the 6th level. Don't know if the other mansions are the same.

Finished downloading this last night, and gave the first mission a go. It was so good that I played the 1st mission twice, and managed to get the gem on my second run through. I can see that this game is going to be awesome for multiple playthrough's, due to its shorter levels based on missions.

Can't wait until tonight to give the 2nd mission a go.

Now THIS is why I bought a 3DS!

Next Level Games have even outdone Nintendo. I loved the original even though it wasn't really the kind of Gamecube launch game I really wanted from Nintendo yet this is what a sequel should be! Luigi is brilliantly handled too.