NEurope
darksnowman

Luigi's Mansion 2

If I pre-order from ShopTo will I get the glow in the dark cover?

If I pre-order from ShopTo will I get the glow in the dark cover?

Yeah. It's only the stress ball that is GAME exclusive

this game is fricking awesome!!

only done the first two levels so far and it really is a thing of beauty.

Spent 30mins on each level, trolling my way through opening every draw, cupboard etc hoping to find every secret.

Graphics are lush...

Finished the first mansion last night (although still lots of secrets to find). Possibly one of the hardest - but also cleverest and most creative - first boss fights I can remember, with some superb use of 3D.

Fuck me... this game is going to remind me why I love video games and why Nintendo are the only company that can delight me in this way isn't it?!?!?!

Another Glowing Review:

"Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is nothing less than an absolute triumph for Nintendo. Everything about it from its glorious visuals right through to its in-depth, incredibly fun gameplay just oozes high quality. It almost begs the question why this game wasn’t developed for Wii U; it's a home console quality experience and proof that on its day the 3DS can deliver above and beyond its competitors. The multiplayer mode is slightly disappointing, if only because it could have been much more, and the control setup is a tad awkward in places. Nevertheless, don't let these minor niggles stop you from enjoying everything else that Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon has to offer; namely its superb single-player adventure. It's one of the best games yet for 3DS, and evidence that 2013 is very much the "Year of Luigi"." 9/10

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/3ds/luigis_mansion_dark_moon

2nd mansion complete, with another cool boss! This game is soo good.. :D

Can we ban Mike form the forum until Thursday please.

It's just not fair... :p

Damn I wish this was a Wii U game!

a) a fantastic reason to get the console b) Wiimote vacuum/torch

GoNintendo Review:

"Is this the Luigi's Mansion sequel you've been waiting for? I really think it is. Some might prefer the huge mansion feel over the mission structure between multiple mansions, but that's the nature of a handheld beast. The decisions made here were very smart. This is a shining example of a studio that completely understands what handheld experiences should be. A top-notch experience in design and execution almost the entire way through."

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=198723

N-Europe Review

Luigi's Mansion 2 is a refreshing challenge, with plenty of puzzles to perplex and please you. Whether you've played the original or not, you should consider picking this title up. If not, Luigi will probably cry.

I wasn't this interested in Luigi's Mansion 2 a week ago, but now I'm THIS interested in it now.

I preordered Lego City because I really wanted to secure a copy of the limited edition. Now I hear Luigi's Mansion 2 has a glow in the dark cover which I ZOMG absolutely have to haaaave! So I'm really wanting to preorder that too, but not sure if I should.

Eh, I'm probably going to end of preordering it anyway ~

Yeah, I too wasn't really interested in it, didn't have it pre-ordered. However, I then played the Luigi's Mansion game in NintendoLand and it made me wanting more...

imag1307.jpg

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

A yes for every year I've been waiting for this game!

Nice! when are you going to start playing?

Such an awesome box. Good thing we're getting the Glow in the Dark boxes, it'll look lovely in my collection.

Nice! when are you going to start playing?

Such an awesome box. Good thing we're getting the Glow in the Dark boxes, it'll look lovely in my collection.

Starting right now. Just had some lunch and now my body is ready :D

Btw anyone picking this up up who I'm not already friends with (don't have many) add me so that we can play some multiplayer. Friend Code is over there <-

Btw anyone picking this up up who I'm not already friends with (don't have many) add me so that we can play some multiplayer.

Aah, Mike has the game, you could try out the multiplayer with him!

Starting right now. Just had some lunch and now my body is ready :D

Btw anyone picking this up up who I'm not already friends with (don't have many) add me so that we can play some multiplayer. Friend Code is over there <-

dude, could you please list the online menu when you have free time. Just want to know what the options are as playing japanese version.

Thanks.

imag1307.jpg

Is that "playable in French" part of the boxart or is just on the wrapper?

3 - 4 more days until we get our copies!