NEurope
darksnowman

Luigi's Mansion 2

That's brilliant. Though no way he'd be able to control the game with hands that big!!

This game looks amazing; brilliant you can mix local players with online players!

The multiplayer looks like an absolute blast to play, kinda reminds me of Uprising in that sense.

This game looks amazing..

It certainly looks really good.. apart from the font which I HATE :santa:

From the press release

Nintendo of Europe reveals that the European retail package of Luigi’s Mansion 2 will have an exclusive glow-in-the-dark cover while stocks last. Players who pre-order the game may also receive a limited edition Boo Anti-Stress Ball to settle their nerves when the going gets too spooky!

Implying the stress ball may not be GAME exclusive? Glow in the dark seems cool

Has it been mentioned anywhere if this game supports the circle pad pro?

Haven't seen any mention of it, apart from some websites asking the same question.

I just want to say that this game cannot come out quick enough. I have been itching to play it for aaaages now and it's just round the corner. :D

11 DAYS TIL WEEGEE TIME PEOPLE!!!

Very interesting find!

"I finally spent some serious time with Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon's multiplayer last weekend after being very curious about it. I tried out four-player Download Play at my local StreetPass group's most recent meet-up (StreetPass Princeton represent!), and I discovered that, once you download the game from the host system, you can play the game locally and online without the host.

While we couldn't test to see if there were any limitations to the online (we weren't in a WiFi-enabled area), the fact that Download Play houses, more or less, the full local and online multiplayer is fantastic. It also doesn't hurt that the multiplayer is a delightful competitive and cooperative experience.

Other 3DS games have done similar things, most notably Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition, but unlike Luigi's Mansion, that Download Play mode was heavily hampered. You could play without the host system, but you could only play as one character. In Dark Moon, it is seemingly the whole damn multiplayer.."

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/blog/33588

Downloaded a review copy of this earlier. Literally only put it on for ten minutes or so, but so far, I'm very, very impressed. Luigi's hilarious - you can tell the developers watched Mr Bean to get ideas for expressions / animations. Can't wait to try it a bit more later.

Multiplayer Weegee?

This is gonna be chaos!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEhNIZChce0M0e2K-l44YRVI_vOfuU_DJ35YWOe7INjYSOTwx8

I think that this vid will prove to be pretty accurate :laughing:

Edited by Dcubed

A Miiverse community has been created for this game. It's a sub community in the new "Year of Luigi" one

It seems so long since the last big Nintendo game came out (probably Skyward Sword or Super Mario Galaxy 2 for me) so I am über hyped for this. Can't wait! :D

downloading japanese version now. :)

wont be able to play till later though as going to see Nas @ the O2 tonight!!