NEurope
darksnowman

Luigi's Mansion 2

Just remembered my R button's a bit crap, so I'll have to send it in for repair and not get this for a few months maybe :( What's the multiplayer aspect like on it?

Loved that interview. Such a smart, humble and peaceful guy. He is right about what he says about Nintendo, Luigi and life (!) within this interview.

What's the multiplayer aspect like on it?

Personally think it's great. A nice extra.

More mansions would have been better though.

Edited by tapedeck
Automerged Doublepost

@dazzybee mentioned that the whole multiplayer component was downloadable - with local players being able to go online. I can't see to find how to do this. Is he being a wrong'un again?

I've got one more Boo to find in the first Mansion but I still have two gems missing. I've searched up, down and all around, retraced my steps countless times accessed every room possible for me in that given level and still I can't find the remaining two gems.

Same here!

I actually love that this is one of those games which doesn't make it easy for you. Truly mind-boggling I say!

@dazzybee mentioned that the whole multiplayer component was downloadable - with local players being able to go online. I can't see to find how to do this. Is he being a wrong'un again?

One person needs a copy of the game. Go into the multiplayer Thrill Tower menu and select the download play option to set up a game. The rest of the players need to select download play from their main 3DS menu to be able to join in. You might need to unlock the Thrill Tower first if you've only just started the game.

One person needs a copy of the game. Go into the multiplayer Thrill Tower menu and select the download play option to set up a game. The rest of the players need to select download play from their main 3DS menu to be able to join in. You might need to unlock the Thrill Tower first if you've only just started the game.

No,he knows how to download play. He means download play and then both go online.

Me and @david\.dakota are taking this online at 19:30 if anyone fancies joining us.

Just beat the last boss - a really cool final battle. Now to go back and find the rest of those Boos and gems! This is easily one of the best 3DS games, along with 3D Land and Uprising. Nintendo should seriously consider buying Next Level Games.

Just beat the last boss - a really cool final battle. Now to go back and find the rest of those Boos and gems! This is easily one of the best 3DS games, along with 3D Land and Uprising. Nintendo should seriously consider buying Next Level Games.

Wow you really motored through it. I've kind of been taking my time, I finished the first two mansions on the Sunday it came and decided it would be a waste to rush through it. Currently on last part of third mansion,

So I was going to wait a bit for this seeing I'm so busy playing Fire Emblem right now, but seeing so many adverts for this has made me not want to wait any longer! Take note Nintendo, advertising actually works!

Was tempted to just download it even though I'm a fan of getting physical copies, but seeing it's £8 cheaper with next-day delivery on Shopto, I can wait just a little bit :D

Wow you really motored through it.

I've had it for two weeks now - I've been taking it slowly!

Managed to play one round in the Thrill Tower, now I just keep getting error codes every time I try and join a game.

Is there a Polterpup mission in the first mansion? I've done all of the levels but only seen one hiding a jewel through a window.

Has my game glitched before I restart the mission?

The bit where you get a piece of the fan from the conservatory, I sucked up the three red ghosts, pressed X to interact with the organ, missed the blue ghost coming out, now it won't let me interact with the organ again...or am I doing something wrong?

anyone fancy multiplayer? I will have a room open for 5 mins with @dazzybee

Damn just seen this. Will be game tomorrow if anyone is up for it?

Completed it yesterday in about 15 hours I think. In short, awesome game :P

Managed to find about 80% of the gems and Boos myself.

Wow you really motored through it. I've kind of been taking my time, I finished the first two mansions on the Sunday it came and decided it would be a waste to rush through it. Currently on last part of third mansion,

I don't see how finishing the game in say two days is any different than finishing the game in two months. The experience is the same.

Finising a game in two hours that would take ordinary people 20 hours, now that is something enterily else.

Edited by Tales

The lightning in level 2-4 is fantastic, makes me wish the visuals had a bit more atmosphere and less flat. More lightning effects to come I hope.

Those who finished it are there any extra levels after the final boss?

I don't see how finishing the game in say two days is any different than finishing the game in two months. The experience is the same.

Finising a game in two hours that would take ordinary people 20 hours, now that is something enterily else.

I should clarify somewhat I mean rushing through it when I'm at home rather than saving it for times when the TV is not free or I'm away from home.

Just finished the second mansion and I've already gotten all the upgrades. Very disappointing, I thought there'd be more. I assume collecting money doesn't really matter now that I'm fully upgraded?

Aaah but it's about the wild, crazy adventure full of secrets and funny moments! Not about he money hahah!

Aaah but it's about the wild, crazy adventure full of secrets and funny moments! Not about he money hahah!

Wait for Waluigi's Mansion for that!

Ah just finished the game last night! I was REALLY impressed with the game overall! The levels are so creative, it was really refreshing to play through all these unique locations! I loved it! The characters are so likable too, I fell in love with them from the start to the beginning.

I seriously think this is the best 3DS game so far.