NEurope
Ashley

Nintendo's Conference - Tuesday 7th 5pm/6pm

ZELDA!!!!!!!

Wasn't that just a HD twilight princess though?

But what about all the rumours about a quad core 3.2GHZ 1GB video ram 250GB HDD. They were lies all lies.

First reaction=

Looks shit, logo is shit. Meh.

It looks cool in terms of gameplay ideas, but I fucking hate the controller. That is NOT a hardcore console/appeal to all console.

Unless the controller is both a console and an accessory, thus the original Wii just becomes a Disc Drive / input manager.

The new console was seen in the video, it has rounded edges.

New HD Zelda looks UNBELIEVABLE.

He did say "most up to date HD graphics" so it must be a console as well... right?!

He did say "most up to date HD graphics" so it must be a console as well... right?!

it was in the video

The new console looks like the Wii, but with slightly curved edges. The main focus is rightly, on the controller

So, does this use the existing Wii still. As all current Wii accessories are compatible still, how can an accessory be a console??. I'm so confused right now.

Damn they said the Smash brothers word now I'm going to end up with two new devices.

can you not see the differnet shaped WIIU console in the background?

the console looks similar and is more powerful obviously, but the controller that gets the attention

So, does this use the existing Wii still. As all current Wii accessories are compatible still, how can an accessory be a console??. I'm so confused right now.

It's really not that hard to understand