NEurope
Ashley

Nintendo's Conference - Tuesday 7th 5pm/6pm

Any one remember Kung Pow? Had to re-post this due to how stupid this console name is.

Aside from that.. holy fuck

I would have wanted a release date and pricing. Showing a couple of games for it too. I love the idea and I liked the controller, it looked much better than that stupid mock-up someone made :p Another thing is the third-party trailers I had seen before.

Can't help think the controller/button layout is a bit awkward?

Sounds like someone wanted an N64 controller with a screen in the middle. :heh:

Mario Party 9 was on the board at the end.

So was Kirby Wii.

The conference sucked big time...

I hope in the next days Nintendo will clear things up and announce more.

It's Nintendo, there not gonna fuck up the controller which is the main selling point!

What are all those logos??!!! Why didn´t we see those games.

I am personally dissappointed with the amount of 3DS games shown. I mean....I was expecting a SLEW of games, like what happened with the Wii last year, but the only proper new game we saw was Luigis Mansion 2.

NO ADVANCE WARS!!!!!!!!!!

New console will be fantastic I think. I was sad and shocked at first, and I DO think that the Wii U controller SUCKS, but the screen and innovation it brings is brilliant...BUT....UGH....looks really uncomfortable. Honestly, they should pack a hardcore controller in. Erm. Yeah. Good games though.

But seriously....I am sorry, but where were the 3DS games.

So what does the actual console look like? Is it the rounder looking Wii thing we saw at the side of the TV screen when that guy was watching baseball?

Mixed bag of emotions- Totally excited now about all of the 1st party 3ds titles but not the third party ones. Very much looking forward to the new Zelda games, but I arn't overerly excited about the Wii U yet, but that will probably change in time. :)

Genuinely delighted to see some actual 3rd party support on the way for WiiU. I can start dreaming of only having one console instead of two again. Those controllers look ruddy expensive though. Pity they didn't give us more specifics about online and what have you, but I guess they've got time to give us that.

Wow, more core titles. Just gotta hope that this support doesn't fail months after release of the Wii U. Will things go similar like the GC, 3rd party support then slow sales of these games, that could cause support to cease. Who knows, only time will tell.

Why no price?

It's still very early days. If they plan to launch mid next year then everything will probably shown at next years E3.

I don't really understand the purpose of the WiiU. I'm interested in knowing its specs because Zelda looked pretty impressive - but if it's more powerful than the Wii I don't see how that works.

I don't really understand the purpose of the WiiU. I'm interested in knowing its specs because Zelda looked pretty impressive - but if it's more powerful than the Wii I don't see how that works.
How do you not see how it works?... it's a new console.

Hmm....... somehow I think I've seen this concept somewhere before...... perhaps just another idea that was a little bit ahead of it's time.

ZeldaFourSwordsLink.jpg

Just not so wireless.....

Does anyone know if someone's uploaded the video of the conference yet. I had class while it was on, so watching it live wasn't an option.

YES HARDCORE GAMES CONFIRMED1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

For the first 6 months. Core will not buy a console called WiiU, core games fail to sell, developers shy away. That name destroys any potential the "New Console" (as John Riccitiello called it).