NEurope
Ashley

Nintendo's Conference - Tuesday 7th 5pm/6pm

It's not entirely true. And it's from a rep. I got this from the chief game designer at Nintendo who said Nintendo are considering options with more than one Wii U controller.

Edited by ShadowV7

To be honest, this might actually be a blessing in disguise. It might mean Nintendo are focused more on the online aspects of the Wii, online multiplayer, as opposed to just sticking with local all the time.

It could force their hand. Of course, local multiplayer is awesome and I prefer it to online. But, the time is right for them now to do something special with the online aspect.

There's a decent bit of online connectivity talk from devs that we have no idea about but they seem to like it, but we just know squat so far. So I think we're going to be fine!

If you can only get the UController with the console what the hell will happen if someone breaks it? How can they get a replacement if they can't buy one seperate from the console?

(or are they trying to give the Nintendo Service Centre repair centres extra work?)

If you can only get the UController with the console what the hell will happen if someone breaks it? How can they get a replacement if they can't buy one seperate from the console?

(or are they trying to give the Nintendo Service Centre repair centres extra work?)

It seems strange to think you'd have the console at home but not the controller to play it!