NEurope
Ashley

Nintendo's Conference - Tuesday 7th 5pm/6pm

Okay, yeah there are the core games. :D

Let's hope we can still get them past the 12 months mark. Can't be investing too much cash in another "family happy time" console.

Ghost Recon Online possibly hinting to a decent online structure?!

Surely they wouldn't release it as the system is now...

The announcement was certainly a bit clunky, but it's definately got me interested now. At first it didn't seem like they'd considered the hardcore at all, but they've really worked with third parties and it looks like this has the potential to be an all-gamer console.

Though I do worry that they might not be able to get the message across to the casual gamer and may lose a large portion of that audience, considering they struggled to put it across succinctly to gamers in a 20 minute presentation.

well given alien's and ninja gaiden's violence i can safely say kiddy image is leaving

What do we do now on the forum?... have 2 seperated Batman threads?... or Nintendo Board just for First Party games?

EA Doing the online?!!!

That was my thought, didn't they introduce a system for their own Wii games?

^ Yeah think they did.

Can't help think the controller/button layout is a bit awkward?

so battlefield 3 and mass effect? awesome (ill have to get ME:3 for xbox to continue my saves though)

Can't help think the controller/button layout is a bit awkward?

i don't think so, how often do you have your thumb on the sticks and keep them on the stick to use buttons? you don't simple as

sticks above or below doesn't matter its the same as the 360 layout really only with the right analogue switched with the buttons

sounds alright to me