N-Europe

The LOST topic *spoilers*

arnold

Just had a look and there isn't anything posted about it, I think I remember one on the old board but I never posted in it as I was only just starting it, But i'm on ep 20 now and damn this Program gets better and bloody better, just finished ep 19 where the thing lights up I want to know whats under there hope something happens with whatever iti s in one of the last eps.

The Hurley ep rocked (best character on it), and I never noticed in ep 17 he was on the TV of where Jin was giving the guy from the factory that message until someone pointed it out, ok I never noticed they kinda met each other before hand in diffrent ways, Sawyer getting carted off by police when boon was reporting abuse to his sister, sawyer meeting Jacks dad

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE this show; i've been watching all the episodes (and somethimes the repeats aswell); I've really gotten into it and never want to miss it.

I love the mystery surrounding the whole thing (i know i probably haven't seen as many episodes as alot of you, as i'm only watching it on channel4), but for example the whole thing a couple of weeks ago when you kept seeing the mysterious man watching them from the edge of the jungle or the sea and then when you looked back he'd vanished etc...

It's great when the episodes end on things like that!

I think Charlie's a great character; good acted by the young hobbit (Dominic Monaghan)!

I think Charlie's a great character; good acted by the young hobbit (Dominic Swan)!

*cough* Dominic Monaghan *cough*

Completely agree, he's my favourtie character too and felt so proud when he chucked the drugs on the fire, although, interesting sidepoint, wouldn't they all get high off of the fumes? Cause that would hvae been hilarious!

I've added a spoiler tag now. It can be found under advanced replies (with its own little crappy button) or by using the following code without the full stops: [spo.iler]spoil me rotten![/spo.iler]

Please go back and edit your texts. I would but Im part way through Lost myself and loving it and dont want to be spoilt.

My favourite characters are Locke, that Southern guy and the hobbit :wink:

I can't stand the bambi eyed main woman character. I have got up to episode 16 and am enjoying it immensly. The camera work and enviroments are wonderful and characterisation is coming along nicely. A few nice overlapping bits of storyline in the flashbacks as well. Will be intrested to see how this concludes.

Oh and Bowser your new sig rocks my socks. :happy: Leanardo FTW!

*cough* Dominic Monaghan *cough*

Completely agree, he's my favourtie character too and felt so proud when he chucked the drugs on the fire, although, interesting sidepoint, wouldn't they all get high off of the fumes? Cause that would hvae been hilarious!

Cheers for the correction Twilight'! It didn't sound right to me as i was typing it (but went blank so put it anyway :indeed: ).

Anyways, yeah i was thinking that too about the fumes off of the fire, i think the moth hovering above got most of it, lol!! poor things gonna feel that for days!

I can't stand the bambi eyed main woman character.
Yeah, there is something a little annoying about her (character);

on the other hand.....

lost4.jpg

the beautiful Shannon (Maggie Grace)!!!

Ahh I love this show so so much. Got the dvd boxset as soon as it came out and finished watching the whole lot already. What a cliffhanger eh?! I kinda wished they could have answered a few more of the hanging questions though before the end of that series. Although it was good, I felt at times I was watching only because I wanted to know...

What is in the hatch?!

and, What the hell are the numbers all about?

And neither were really answered this series. Favourite character has to be Locke though. He's ace. And Kate who people don't seem to like very much (but just LOOK at her pretty eyes!!)

I've no idea if I'm allowed to ask this, but I've seen someone else on this topic say they were going to this anyway so...

Does anyone know where I can download the first ep in the next series after it's been released? I just think how long it's gonna take for series 2 to get over here and can't bare the thought of that long wait! I just know i'm gonna cave to spoiler sites in that time.

Edit: Typo.

I'm about two thirds of the way through the series so far. I'm enjoying it, but I do think that it has a tendency to drag on in some places. I also don't like the way that they have big revelations, then seem to forget about them for a few episodes. Can't wait to watch the rest of it, still.

I don't have any particular favourite characters (well okay, maybe Charlie, what with him being English), but I definitely don't like the brother and sister, Sawyer, and Jack - they're all pretty boring.

It's been dragging too much for my liking. Everyone has their tongue up that doctors arse as if they can't live without him.

Back story of Charlie = He was a pussy.

Take that back! Charlies the best character in it; it's not his fault his brother was an absolute git (i'll say that word instead of anything else) to him!

Yeah it does kinda get on my nerves how some of them suck up to Jack, but i like it how other characters are becoming stronger now such as Charlie, Locke, Sayid.

To one of the mods:

I know it's probably not the greatest idea in the world but would it be plausible to set up two threads for Lost? One for the people who are following the show on C4/E4 so have only got up to a certain episode number and another for people who've already seen the whole lot.

I know it says this is a spoiler thread but I feel mean posting anything here that's past where C4/E4 are upto.

To one of the mods:

I know it's probably not the greatest idea in the world but would it be plausible to set up two threads for Lost? One for the people who are following the show on C4/E4 so have only got up to a certain episode number and another for people who've already seen the whole lot.

I know it says this is a spoiler thread but I feel mean posting anything here that's past where C4/E4 are upto.

But then in the thread for C4/E4 people who watch the next episode after the one on channel 4 can then sopil that ep for people you don't have sky/cable/freeview, so in effect you would need 3 different threads to avoid any spoilers and thats just a waste of forum space!

Why do people not like Charlie, I think he rocks, and how can he diss him when he's been the great band known only as Driveshaft!