N-Europe

Sporcle, and a N-E quiz

Sheikah

I put Paj! then Chairdriver. The first three people I typed were ReZ, Dannyboy and Mokong.

I wonder how many posts I've made...I'll try and find out now...

=====

3,110?!?! I thought I'd be in the region of a thousand! haha.

I actually forgot about ReZ and his artichokes until just before I gave up...unexpected!

Yeah, stop spamming us :p

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually forgot about ReZ and his artichokes until just before I gave up...unexpected!

Yeah, stop spamming us :p

But it's so much fun! :p

Anyways guys, I found this on the site. It's one of my expert subjects: Disney. It's quite easy so how many people can beat my time. On my first attempt, the timer got to 06:32 and that was because I spelt the answer to the last clue wrong! lol.

Can you name the animated Disney movies based on their 8 word long descriptions?

Anyways guys, I found this on the site. It's one of my expert subjects: Disney. It's quite easy so how many people can beat my time. On my first attempt, the timer got to 06:32 and that was because I spelt the answer to the last clue wrong! lol.

Can you name the animated Disney movies based on their 8 word long descriptions?

Yes! :D Oh crap forgot to look at my time.

Can you name all the disney classics in 10 minutes? :)

http://www.sporcle.com/games/disneyanimatedmovies.php

Ones I missed in the Disney one:

Saludos Amigos

Make Mine Music

Fun and Fancy Free

Melody Time

Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (technically got this but couldn't remember the exact name, tried variations on the actual title but yeah)

The many adventures of Winnie the Pooh (never remember it was a film)

Atlantis

Treasure Planet

Meet the Robinsons

I did get the secret one that only appear if you get it. *won't spoil*

I got 44, and missed:

Dumbo

Bambi

Saludos Amigos (Remembered what it is, just not the title)

The Three Caballeros

Fun And Fancy Free

Lady And The Tramp

Organising Disney Mafia helped a lot, because I've scoured that list loads of times! :P As you can see, I'm not interested in animals, so obviously forgot the above.

But post count is nothing =\ why does it have to be credible. It is literally a count of how many posts you have made.

I imagine it's for the same reason that post count isn't displayed under your avatar. So people don't get into a cycle of judging people based on post count, and spamming just to get a bigger post count.

I missed The Rescuers, Bambi, Chicken Little and Brother Bear as I've never seen them. Some of the descriptions are great ("Wench receives magical assistance, then loses her shoe.").

Oh, and if someone wants to check the latest results of the N-E one:

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Sheik/n-europe-top-50-posters/results

I got every single Disney movie in that quiz. Here's a printscreen (although a bit was clipped off because I wanted to show you the time as well).

DazzsDisney.jpg

The funniest thing was that I remembered them all and then I got stuck on 2010 for a couple of minutes, then at last I saw the light ;) (and yes, to all those who spotted the reference, I was stuck on Tangled, lol).

I did get the secret one that only appear if you get it. *won't spoil*

Return to Neverland? Because when I looked back at the list, I saw that it wasn't in order and was last on the list...I was too busy typing every Disney movie I could think of to notice, haha.