N-Europe

Bin Laden is Dead

Platty

Well I don't know about you but I thought 'We have eliminated the worlds number one terrorist threat' sounds a lot better news than 'We have found Bin Ladens body, he has been dead X amount of years, and all the money spent and lives lost in that time were wasted'.

I still don't understand how they would have found his body after all these years. He would have been buried within 24 hours of his death. No military would waste time and resources digging around in the mountains for his body to try and confirm his death. Are you suggesting they just happened to be digging a hole in just the right spot and found the body? If you have such an easy time believing something like that, why is it so hard for you to believe that the CIA got a lead as to his whereabouts and an operation was called when the had enough evidence to suggest the information was correct. After all, that's what the CIA actually spends much of its time doing.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't understand how they would have found his body after all these years. He would have been buried within 24 hours of his death. No military would waste time and resources digging around in the mountains for his body to try and confirm his death. Are you suggesting they just happened to be digging a hole in just the right spot and found the body? If you have such an easy time believing something like that, why is it so hard for you to believe that the CIA got a lead as to his whereabouts and an operation was called when the had enough evidence to suggest the information was correct. After all, that's what the CIA actually spends much of its time doing.

Look emasher just get over it already! Mad Monkey knows best we are all unintelligent halfwits who believe what the media (who are of course controlled by the worlds governments who are secretly a race of super humans of which Obama is the Supreme Overlord) tell us to believe.

Whilst Mad Monkey is one of few who can see the light and knows for a fact that that the super humans spent all this time, money resources and lives to get the body of a man they pretended to kill last night when in fact he has been in his nans freezer rotting away for 3 years.

GulfNews

So Pakistan's premier intelligence agency ISI was keeping Osama safe all these years.

Did you even read what you posted? If true, the article says that they were the former occupants of it and it quite possibly isn't even the same building that they used.

Strange that, no mention of when the operation took place. Maybe Obama is that rare thing, a politician that has problems lying to the public and his speech had to be tailored to suit that.

I was thinking they would have caught and interrogated members of his inner circle rather than just randomly digging holes. You know, the sort of thing the CIA does.

Some interesting reading of how it was carried out from The Guardian

Interesting, no video of the actual kill, a blood relative of Bin Laden killed to supply DNA for a test.

Strange that, no mention of when the operation took place. Maybe Obama is that rare thing, a politician that has problems lying to the public and his speech had to be tailored to suit that.

I was thinking they would have caught and interrogated members of his inner circle rather than just randomly digging holes. You know, the sort of thing the CIA does.

Interesting, no video of the actual kill, a blood relative of Bin Laden killed to supply DNA for a test.

1) When I talk about christmas, I don't tend to state "25th December" (Although perhaps really I ought to as I could be having an orthodox Christmas in January or whenever that happens). But my point is, when a fact is assumed to be understood people tend only to underline it if the audience needs additional support. ie they are foreigners, young children/babies/idiots. For example, if I say "Bin Laden is dead" I don't explain that "dead means he is no longer breathing and is unable to hold a conversation"

2)believe it or not, a mans DNA is not identical to his dads. He also has some DNA from a being known as his "Mother". This means his DNA will be close, but not identical, to his dad's.

Even if this son is identical in every way that counts, if they are going to fake a test, why not go all the way? losing/contaminating/accidentally destroying the samples eliminates the possibility of them being caught out, and hey, whats to say the original sample is really a sample of osama's DNA?

and finally... even if you are right, what does it gain?

Another thing thats coming out of this Mad Monkey is why the hell are your so desperate to see this video of a man being shot twice in the head?!!!! Its kinda grotesque in a way...sure he is held up as this figure of hatred but just like seeing Sadam die was gruesome...

Haha, this will make some slightly more popular, but it doesn't guarantee anything. A large part of the public are on his back.

Funnily enough, I just clicked a link on Dannyboy's facebook, and it showed a picture of Obama with hundreds or thousands of comments underneath. The large majority of them being "the military achieved this, not Obama."

Anyway, it's good that the guy is gone. Whether it happened a few days ago or 3 years ago, who really cares?

The president gets the crap/praise for whatever the country accomplishes during his presidency. Such is the logic of a good deal of Americans. That being said, what I love about the picture is the way it says "In your face!" to all the moronic birthers. :heh:

Eerie! :o What and when is that from?

The president gets the crap/praise for whatever the country accomplishes during his presidency. Such is the logic of a good deal of Americans. That being said, what I love about the picture is the way it says "In your face!" to all the moronic birthers. :heh:

Eerie! :o What and when is that from?

errr....scrubs not a clue when.

But why go to all the trouble of lying in the first place in that case? Who had enough to gain from this that they would go to all the trouble of organizing it, and risk getting caught out in the end?

I've only ever really seen one full episode of Scrubs (the one where they're all singing). Not really seen anything else from it, apart from a few snippets. >.>;

*will go back to hide in her dark, remote corner now*

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!