Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Funny Stuff Thread

Goafer

I've been staring at the quicksand one for several minutes now, and I can't for the life of me figure out the joke.

It's just something you see/hear about a lot in stories as a kid. I'm not sure if there might be a cultural difference but I definitely sort of get it; made me chuckle. I certainly heard much more about quicksand as a child than I ever did as an adult, and I think that's the idea...maybe? What you really need to ask yourself is, why did the chicken cross the quicksand?

It's just something you see/hear about a lot in stories as a kid. I'm not sure if there might be a cultural difference but I definitely sort of get it; made me chuckle. I certainly heard much more about quicksand as a child than I ever did as an adult, and I think that's the idea...maybe? What you really need to ask yourself is, why did the chicken cross the quicksand?

Ah, fair enough. I thought there was some sort of hidden joke or pun.

ICantWearThese-97490.jpg

FellForIt-97635.png

1) Blatantly don't care what the waistband says, it has Animal on and I want them!

2) I saw the first word the first time I read it and said "Ah, they spelt it wrong" and then read the whole sentence and it clicked. Yay, I'm a genius and a smart-arse!

Probably a .gif incorrectly named as a .jpg

Chrome and Firefox can recognise if a file is badly named and display it correctly.

Tbh it did a better job of handling gifs with that jpg than it is at handling gifs right now! Never animates them! Upsidedownland.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!