N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

How is manager of the round calculated? I've had loads of games this season where I've destroyed the competition and won comfortably yet not got it. In previous seasons I've had draws and got manager of the round.

And Lindpere increased his goals tally to 17 today... Could he be about to become the first player to ever bag 20 in a season?

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is manager of the round calculated? I've had loads of games this season where I've destroyed the competition and won comfortably yet not got it. In previous seasons I've had draws and got manager of the round.

And Lindpere increased his goals tally to 17 today... Could he be about to become the first player to ever bag 20 in a season?

Mcoy believes Motr calculation favors If you win with a defensive playstyle and away.

Got a draw, should've won. Prepared against his formation too... tactics do fuck all in this game.

I just decided to check that, you were playing through plays and he tightened the centre, while you played normal and he had through plays. He also played long balls and had 2 in midfield, so your advantage there was weakened a bit. You prepared for his formation, but he prepared for your attack and played long balls. Draw sounds about right to me...

Edited by heroicjanitor

I got 7 players in the x11 and didn't get manager of the round... I think it's based on how well 'planned' your tactics are combined with win/loss.

My players played insanely well against ReZ today. My dev values are looking rather healthy with lots of 14-16s already and 6 games to go. If I go up then come straight back down again then I'm going to quit this team and start from scratch! Maybe.

I'm so fucking tired of one of my players right now ... I kid you not, he's been injured most of this season, his form is down to ONE, and his DV is only on 6 when all other players have at least 10.

Happens with everyone eventually I guess. Had a player this season who was injured for a month, took me 6 training session to get him back on track and only today got him to reach 10 in dev value. He's 25.

Gah, would have won except a goal was disallowed for a doubtful offside :blank:

How do I see their dv?

Edit: Found it.

Does training contribute towards development value?

Their average form does.

My loss today wasn't in the script...

I'm coming home. I'm coming home.

Tell NE I'm coming home.

Let the rain wash away all the tactics of yesterday.

I know my members await and they will forgive my mistakes.

I'm coming home I'm coming home tell NE I'm coming home.

Finally!

I'm back where I belong.

I never felt so strong.

I feel like theirs nothing I can't try.

Put your hands high.

Haden has come home in NE!

Ain't no stopping us now!

Lets have our song!

Whenever I see members on this page I feel strong.

We won't stop till we are cruising through E3 we won't stop.

We back cruising through Season 1 Odwin blocks.

I Drove myself away but they embraced me

People guessing my tactics have droze me crazy.

For all my shortcomings welcome to my homecoming!

Haden posting back has been a long time coming.

When you are from NE from Season 1 to the time I leave I will bleed Blue and White.

It's a NE thing you wouldn't understand.

Haden United has won the Championship

When I became the X11 admin for the first time after Dyson my sole purpose at that time was to just make the best league I could and make the NE members proud.

From Odwin (Sorry about recent issues) to the Elites to the Danish Dynamites, I hope I have made you proud.

Are you ready for the most Electrifying reports in X11!

Lot of matches lot of injuries, lot of tricks

Lot of transfers, lot of ups, lot of downs

Made it to teh top league, lost my playmaker (I miss you Agostini)

And here I stand, a better manager! (a better man)

Thank you Lord (Thank you Lord)

I am back to do the reports and I give you my word I am never ever going away."

image-the-rock-198237

Edited by Haden