N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not silly reason. You have to stop putting things like that in people's head. You're a killer with an unconfirmed agenda.

Sure, I admit to those things, but nothing I do is seemingly capable of winning people's trust, and I generally feel that suspicion is on me solely because I was Angus last time, which I find somewhat unfair. It has been proven that I'm not Angus, I pushed the lynch on Marc (the real Angus, ironically), and I didn't even vote for Mundi. What more can I do to prove my innocence? I'd really love to know.

Well if we had a proper investigator investigate you or if you killed a mafia member then we could be more certain, but it's risky to plan both these things so it would have to happen without planning. And it could be that you appear as good so people can always argue that.

Sure, I admit to those things, but nothing I do is seemingly capable of winning people's trust, and I generally feel that suspicion is on me solely because I was Angus last time, which I find somewhat unfair. It has been proven that I'm not Angus, I pushed the lynch on Marc (the real Angus, ironically), and I didn't even vote for Mundi. What more can I do to prove my innocence? I'd really love to know.

I have never considered the fact you were Angus last time. In fact, I didn't know that until now.

I'm really not sure why people want to kill me. I have admitted to every part of my power, I have explained my role, and so far I haven't targeted anybody. I am no danger to anyone whatsoever, because if I ever kill I will appear in the write-up so everyone will know it was me. If I kill I will be lynched the next day, so I am no danger at all. Why would I do that and instantly get lynched?

Surely it's better, generally, to keep me around - even if I can't do anything at night, I'm still on the towns side, and so it's better to have me contributing to the voting, surely? Only the mafia would really want me gone as I'm a threat to them.

So chair, why do you want me lynched? Who are you and why don't we know anything about you?

I have never considered the fact you were Angus last time. In fact, I didn't know that until now.

A lot of people were initially suspicious of me on that ground even before the game had properly started. It annoys me a bit since I find it absolutely silly that I would retain that exact role from last time when it's obvious he's the main culprit this time around. The role Jonnas has given me is ingenious, and I love him for it, but it does take some of the pleasure away that people are stuck in the old Angus track, even when it's been proven he's not me.

Still, I can perfectly understand the suspicion based on the fact that I'm a killer. It's just too bad that people always jump on good killers and neutrals, because it makes playing such characters a bother.

I'm really not sure why people want to kill me. I have admitted to every part of my power, I have explained my role, and so far I haven't targeted anybody. I am no danger to anyone whatsoever, because if I ever kill I will appear in the write-up so everyone will know it was me. If I kill I will be lynched the next day, so I am no danger at all. Why would I do that and instantly get lynched?

Surely it's better, generally, to keep me around - even if I can't do anything at night, I'm still on the towns side, and so it's better to have me contributing to the voting, surely? Only the mafia would really want me gone as I'm a threat to them.

So chair, why do you want me lynched? Who are you and why don't we know anything about you?

But that is exactly what dannyboy did the last game. He just sat around, no danger to anyone, not killing anyone and then as soon as someone finds the princess, BOOM he would have won.

It's the same with you, if finding Angus is your win condition, and don't lie it very well cold be, you win, we lose. There's no chance to lynch you the next day.

You two really need to stop stating things like if they were true. We don't how you will appear in the write up. You could have just made that up to give us a reason to believe you won't kill. For all we know you just became Angus. We don't know if you're good/neutral(I don't care about the difference, I don't think anyone does)

Again I want to state I'm not voting on you (yet). But I'm tired of, two killers, are constantly making up theories and speak about them like they are undeniable truth and then in the nekst paragraph leaping on someone else like they're more suspicous than yourself. That's my biggest issue with you, not the allegiance or killing power.

But I'm tired of, two killers, are constantly making up theories and speak about them like they are undeniable truth and then in the nekst paragraph leaping on someone else like they're more suspicous than yourself.

I agree with everything you've said but this. What else are we supposed to do? We know we're good/neutral/whatever, so if we're interested in helping the town, of course we're going to jump on people we think are suspicious. That's why it's relevant to look at our votes.

Losing my notes is genuinely something that happens to me a lot in mafias :P I have a notepad with my stuff in and it's open all the time, and I don't bother saving it because I never turn my laptop off... then along comes a MS update which ticks a timer down before automatically restarting my laptop - if I'm not around to postpone it then it just does it.

Throwing suspicion on me is fine. Get some investigating going and you'll see I'm good. It's not 'convenient' to lose my list -- i've posted pretty much all my targets i'm just not completely certain of my most recent one - I know I missed a phase last weekend as I sent in one night target before going to sheff but two night phases passed before I was properly online last thursday. I've PMd jonnas to see if I can get my targets so just be patient and I'll have it up.

Losing my notes is genuinely something that happens to me a lot in mafias :P I have a notepad with my stuff in and it's open all the time, and I don't bother saving it because I never turn my laptop off... then along comes a MS update which ticks a timer down before automatically restarting my laptop - if I'm not around to postpone it then it just does it.

docs.google.com

Because I'm quiet and I don't keep a proper hard copy of notes, and because I redirect, and because flink targetted me on the first night and made me seem all shady-like!

Lol, yeah, I made you seem all shady-like on purpose.:indeed:

The write-up said you re-directed someone from their original path. Maddog confirmed I targeted you. You confirmed you were a re-director. And nobody thought it worth discussing any further. If anything, it made you coming out about your role a hell of a lot easier than it could have been. :heh:

We already knew Zell was a thief, so sadly we didn't get any more info about him. Question though (to Zell): Have you stolen anything so far in this game? There was something about a cape? Anything else. I've found you very quiet so would like to learn more.

Sorry I mean your role seems to cast a suspicious eye on everyone you target, no matter what. Didn't mean to suggest you were malaligned or anything!

Yeah, it does seem very dramatic. I took that as Jonnas trying to add suspense to the whole thing.

The game seems to be revolving around whether the Dohnut and the Dane deserve to live or die. If eet bleeds, we can keel eet. At the moment, I don't have much quarrel with them. So, I'm at a loss with that one.

Really like to hear from Zell, though. Does he normally play games this quiet?