N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

Can you explain further what you did last night Cube? It sounds interesting.

A strange guy rubbed my eye with a handkerchief, I went and spoke to a rather respected figure. On my way back I saw Angus so I threw him to the ground and ran away.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these notes seem to be incriminating, they portray the player in a bad light. I don't like it.

Sméagol is indeed a protector though, that appears true, but I would wager he can't protect from kills.

I'm still not sure on him but do not suspect him to be mafia at this point. Anyone else got anything interesting. Can you explain further what you did last night Cube? It sounds interesting.

You sound scummy.

I want to give thanks to the athletic person blocking me :blank:

You didn't reach your target?

Any clue as to what the actual rubbing did Cube?

I chortle profusely.

You sound scummy.

He does seem to be prying into irrelevant information. Handkerchief guy does good things, let's leave it at that.

What is important: If there is someone who can disguise themselves then I think it's possible you targeted Angus last night. Unless that part simply isn't mentioned in the write-up. Other possibility is that someone gave Angus the ability to target two people last night.

I have nothing, as per. I have to say, people casting aspersions over this eye-based doctor fellow is a little suspicious to me... for example (and this is just an example) when Tales says 'surely water would be better' that seems like he's accusing either Cube of lying or the Doctor of... well, not using water. Either way I'm not sure what his (or anyone else's) reason for saying things like that is, apart from to make someone look a little more suspicious (whether it's Cube or someone else). For that reason I suspect people who did that, but seeing as I can only base my accusations and questions on what is said during the day it's not exactly rocket science.

Oh ReZ thinks I'm mafia, that's novel.

The fact that there's already a townie thief is incriminating of Sméagol. I'm still unsure though on what to do about him. But I think we would be better focusing on other information for now. If we don't much information today, I'd be willing to vote for Sméagol.

Depending on the outcome of my questions (i.e. who targeted me) at the end of that....I'll be voting for Diageo, because based on behaviour alone I am convinced.

But its likely something will come out of my questions.

If you targeted me, let it be known.

Oh ReZ, will you ever learn?